Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Perceived family environment and adjustment in American-born and immigrant Asian adolescents.
Substantial research in recent years has encouraged the use of developmental psychology as a basis for treating adolescents with a substance use diagnosis.
Because of these changes in the brain, adolescents may be particularly susceptible to the influence of external factors such as substance use (Dahl, 2004).
Additionally, research and, in turn, theories that challenge reproduction as the goal of sex partner selection and reflect contemporary motivations and the social environment surrounding at-risk adolescents are sorely lacking.
We must also remember that adolescents today--staff and campers--are confronted with a very different world compared to even twenty years ago.
The author considers the current state of the identification of mental disorders in adolescents.
It is well documented that the probability of children and adolescents acquiring nonoptimal health behaviors and developmental problems increases substantially in the presence of ineffective parenting practices.
In this paper some advantages and challenges of conducting locus groups with adolescents are discussed using examples from an investigation of a senior high school personal development program.
Titles include "Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Weekly" for addiction professionals, "Mental Health Weekly" for mental health administrators, "Brown University Child & Adolescent Psychopharmacology Update," a monthly that covers specific interventions with children and adolescents, "Brown University Geriatric Psychopharmacology Update," a monthly on the use of psychotropic medications in geriatrics, "Brown University Psychopharmacology Update," a monthly that advises mental health professionals on treating behavior disorders, and "Brown University Child and Adolescent Behavior Letter," a monthly that covers working with troubled children and adolescents.
The range of adolescent research has produced new insight into the ways adolescents differ from children and adults (Society for Adolescent Medicine, 2003).
Similarly, after statistical adjustment, adolescents in the intervention group were a significant 1.
Patterns of individuation in Slovenian adolescents and their relationship with adolescents' perceptions of parents, friends and teachers
Legal browser ?
- admitting of decision
- admitting of no deviation
- admonish beforehand
- adopt a measure
- adopt an opinion
- adopt and pass off as one’s own
- adopt as a citizen
- adopt as one’s own
- adopt into a nation
- Adopted Children Register
- Adopted son, birth mother wants contact
- Adoption Service
- Adoption, inheritance
- Adotpion, hospital records about mother?
Full browser ?
- Adolescent Reproductive Health Education Project
- adolescent river
- adolescent round back
- Adolescent Self-Rating Life Events Checklist
- Adolescent Services Resource Network
- Adolescent Sexual Abuse Prevention Program
- Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Adolescent Sibling Pregnancy Prevention Program
- Adolescent Smoking Cessation Escaping Nicotine and Tobacco
- Adolescent Storm
- adolescent stream
- Adolescent Subcultures
- Adolescent Subcultures
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Counseling Service
- Adolescent Suicide Attempt Data System
- Adolescent Support Interagency Service Team
- Adolescent to Adult Personality Functioning Assessment
- Adolescent Tobacco Use Prevention Act
- adolescent turmoil
- Adolescent Unit
- adolescent vertebral epiphysitis
- Adolescent Violence Reduction Partnership
- Adolescent Vocational Exploration
- Adolescent/Adult Type A Behavior Scale
- Adolescent/Young Adult
- Adolescents Advocacy and Outreach Program
- Adolescents Learning Positive Health Alternatives
- Adolescents Never Suicide When Everyone Responds
- Adolescents Worshiping Our Lord
- Adolf Abramovich Ioffe
- Adolf Aleksandrovich Pliushar
- Adolf and the Piss Artists
- Adolf Anderssen
- Adolf Augustus Berle
- Adolf Bastian
- Adolf Berle
- Adolf Bernhard Marx
- Adolf Butenandt
- Adolf Dirr
- Adolf Dygasinski
- Adolf Edelmann
- Adolf Eichman
- Adolf Eichman
- Adolf Eichmann