Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
These two pieces, the bangle and gem set choker, were bought from the Oveds at Cameo Corner in the 1950s by the American sculptor, Mitzi Cunliffe and have remained in her family since.
A Byrne CD called The Forest and work by the American sculptor Joseph Cornell, who specialised in assemblage, were the jumping off points for a painting called Critical Interventions (Evil) which is on show at Red Box.
Michael Naranjo, a Native American sculptor, was injured in Vietnam, and is losing his eyesight and partial use of his right hand.
The brash American sculptor, born into a Russian Jewish family in New York, went to London where he was 'the first "sensation"', the first sculptor to stir the public to passion about works of art, even if it was to a 'frenzy of disapproval'.
Designed by an American sculptor, the dolls, which retail at *30 each, include monsters such as Jack the Ripper, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy.
By the time he was 21, with the assistance of African American sculptor Augusta Savage, he was employed by the Works Progress Administration (WPA).
Fungi is the friendliest dolphin in the world," said American sculptor James Bud Bottons who designed the statue for the fishing town of Dingle, Co Kerry.
It was created by leading American sculptor Greg Wyatt after a commission from the Newington-Cropsey Foundation and was a gift to the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust.
The American sculptor George Segal (born 1924) made his professional debut with an exhibition of paintings, drawings, and pastels at the Hansa Gallery, an artists' cooperative, in New York in 1956.
Among his friends were Einstein; Bertrand Russell; Martin Buber; Robert Oppenheimer; Pablo Casals, the famous cellist; Louis Meyer, the American sculptor who made a sculpture of Schweitzer's hands; and Adlai Stevenson, who, like Norman Cousins, had visited Schweitzer at Lambarene.
Standing more than 18 feet tall and weighing more than 2,500 pounds, the statue is a replica of one that was created in 1949 by American sculptor Donald Harcourt De Lue for The Omaha Beach Memorial in France to commemorate D-Day, the Allied invasion of Normandy, which was a turning point in WWII.
BOSTON, May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In the second major grant announcement of fiscal year 2015, the NEA will make a $20,000 award to the Boston Athenaeum to support the "Daniel Chester French: An American Sculptor & the Ideal" exhibition in October 2016 at the historic Beacon Hill building at 10 1/2 Beacon Street.
Legal browser ?
- Amende honorable
- amended complaint
- amended pleading
- amenity burden
- American Association of Retired Persons
- American Bankers Association
- American Bar Association
- American Civil Liberties Union
- American Depository Receipt
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- American Federation of Labor—Congress of Industrial Organizations
- American Indian Movement
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- American Legion
- American Medical Association
- American sculptor
- Ames, James Barr
- Ames, Samuel
- Amicable Action
- amicus curiae
- Amistad Mutiny
- ammount accrued
- Amnesty International
Full browser ?
- American School of Gas Measurement Technologies
- American School of Kosova
- American School of Kuwait
- American School of Las Palmas
- American School of London
- American School of Mortgage Banking
- American School of Oriental Research
- American School of Paris
- American School of Prehistoric Research
- American School of Professional Psychology
- American School of Santo Domingo
- American School of Technology
- American School of the Hague
- American School of Warsaw
- American School of Yaounde
- American School Parents' Association
- American School style
- American School Year
- American Schools and Hospitals Abroad
- American Science and Engineering Inc
- American Science and Engineering, Inc.
- American Science Teachers Association
- American Scientific Affiliation
- American Scientific Lighting
- American Scientific Products
- American Scientist
- American Scouting Traders Association
- American Screen Printing Association
- American Screenwriters Association
- American Scripture Gift Mission
- American sculptor
- American Seat Belt Council
- American Securities Capital Partners, LLC
- American Security Council Foundation
- American Security Resources Corp.
- American Sedan Category Specifications
- American Seed Trade Association
- American Seed Trial Association
- American Segment Trainer
- American Segmental Bridge Institute
- American Self Help Clearinghouse
- American Self-Harm Information Clearinghouse
- American Selling Price
- American Selling Price
- American Selling Prices
- American Semiconductor Corporation
- American Seminar Leader's Association
- American Senate
- American Senior Fitness Association
- American Seniors Housing Association
- American Sentinel University
- American Serbian Eastern Rite Brothers
- American Serbian Woman's Caucus
- American Service Center
- American Service Industry & Investment Foundation
- American Service Management System
- American Service to India
- American Servicemembers Protection Act
- American Sesame Growers Association
- American Sewing Expo
- American Sewing Guild