Answering basic court complaints

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: Minnesota

I am the defendant in a case concerning Union Dues. I am being sued also for the Plaintiffs legal fees. How do I word a response seeking to not be responsible for their fees and wishing to collect for my time spent defending myself.


You normally cannot collect for your time-- See