Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
As a result, Schumer successfully pushed in the just-passed budget deal to repurpose and transfer those unused funds into the pot of funds used for the Army Corps construction of coast resiliency projects in New York.
But it has one notable addition: It says the Army Corps should have warned property owners of their flood risk - and compensated them for it by purchasing easements - because they were built on land the agency considers part of the reservoirs.
Because of its potential to harm the river, the Army Corps will be disabling this outdated technology and safeguarding the facility through other means.
Army Corps of Engineers is not aware of any new allegations of non-payment for work in recent weeks since the work on the project restarted, we will work with applicable Bulgarian authorities to the fullest extent of the law to ensure the concerns of subcontractors are properly addressed.
We are actively engaging with the Army Corps of Engineers and with our congressional representatives to try and increase the amount of dredging .
This is news for rejoicing among the "god of navigable rivers" as the Army Corps of Engineers has been ordained by Congress.
In 1996, Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle, Democrat of South Dakota, invited Republican Governor William Janklow and several tribal chairmen to Washington to negotiate the transfer of excess land taken by the Army Corps of Engineers to the state and the tribes.
Army Corps of Engineers, Adams says, is that they "dig, ditch, drain, and dam, and to hell with everything else.
Army Corps of Engineers to provide a safer and more efficient passage for oceangoing vessels.
Today, I sat down with the nominee to head the Army Corps of Engineers to talk about our states priorities for protecting our cities, residents, and businesses.
As of now, the Army Corps says there's enough excess water in the reservoirs that some of it will flow around (not overtop) these auxiliary spillways.
But environmental groups sued the Army Corps in February, alleging that the agency has been lax in its approvals of building permits without thorough study.
Legal browser ?
- arm of the law
- Arm of the sea
- arma homini adimere
- armed action
- armed attack
- armed band
- armed enemy
- armed response vehicle
- Armed robbery in Vietnam
- Armed Services
- armored protection
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- arm's length
- Army Corps
- arouse desire
- arouse ire
- arouse notice
- arouse one’s enthusiasm
- arouse to action
- arousing aversion
- arrange a settlement
- arrange beforehand
- arrange by mutual concession
- arrange differences
- arrange for
- arrange for the services of
- arrange for the use of
- arrange in advance
- arrange in succession
Full browser ?
- Army Comptroller Course
- Army Comptroller Proponency Office
- Army Comptrollership Program
- Army Computer Emergency Response Team
- Army Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center
- Army Computer-Aided Acquisition & Logistics Support
- Army COMSEC Central Office of Record
- Army COMSEC Commodity Logistics Accounting Information Management
- Army Concept Analysis Agency
- Army Concept Development and Experimentation Program
- Army Concept Team in Vietnam
- Army Configuration Control Board
- Army Congressional Fellowship Program
- Army Consolidated Enterprise Solution
- Army Consolidated Enterprise Solutions - 1
- Army Constructive Training Federation
- Army Constructive Training Federation - Entity Resolution Federation
- Army Container Asset Management System
- Army Contaminated Equipment Retrograde Team
- Army Contingency Communications Package
- Army Continuing Education
- Army Continuing Education System
- Army Contracting Agency
- Army Contracting Business Intelligence System
- Army Contracting Command
- Army Contractor Automated Verification System
- Army Control Center
- Army Control Program Directive
- Army Core Architecture Data Model
- Army Corporate Database
- Army Corps
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Army Corps of Engineers - Information Technology
- Army Corrections Command
- Army Corrections System
- Army Correspondence Course Program
- Army Corresponding Education and Training System
- Army Cost Analysis Paper
- Army Cost Analysis Position
- Army Cost Position
- Army Cost Reduction Program
- Army Council of Review Boards
- Army Counter-Ied Operations Integration Center
- Army Counterintelligence Center
- Army Countermeasures Evaluator
- Army Court of Criminal Appeals
- Army Court of Inquiry
- Army Court of Military Review
- Army Criminal Investigative Command
- Army Cryptologic Operations
- Army Customer Order Control
- Army Customer Order Control System
- Army Customer Order Control System for FMs
- army cutworm
- Army Cyberspace Operations and Integration Center
- Army Damage Assessment System
- Army Data Dictionary
- Army Data Distribution System
- Army Data Distribution System Interface
- Army Data Encyclopedia
- Army Data Encyclopedia Administrator