Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Apart from quantitative analysis of these markets, the report also covers qualitative aspects such as value chain analysis, PEST analysis and Porter's five force analysis for the global automotive brakes market.
In this research study automotive brake system market is classified into three major segments such as automotive brake market by region (Asia-Oceania, North America, Europe, and RoW), by vehicle type (Passenger Car, LCV, HCV), by type (Disk & Drum) & electronic breaking system market is segmented into (ABS, ESC, TCS).
Product Overview II-5 Automotive Brakes - Definition and Meaning II-5 Types of Automotive Brakes/Brake Systems II-5 Foundation Brake Systems II-5 Hydraulic Brake Systems II-5 Parking Brakes II-6 Electronic Brake Systems (EBS) II-6 Anti-Lock Braking Systems (ABS) II-6 Skid Control with ABS II-6 Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Systems II-6 Effectiveness II-7 Future II-8 Brake Assist Systems II-9 Electronic Brake Force Distribution Systems II-9 Brake-by-Wire II-9 Electrohydraulic Braking (EHB) Systems II-9 Electro-Mechanical Braking (EMB) Systems II-9 Others II-10 Hybrid Braking Systems II-10 Clutch Systems II-10 Automotive Transmission II-10 Clutch II-10 Types of Clutches II-10 Mechanical Clutches II-10 Hydraulic Clutches II-11 Pneumatic Clutches II-11
Global Market Perspective II-34 Table 3: World Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis for Automotive Brakes and Clutches by Geographic Region - US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Rest of World Independently Analyzed with Annual Sales Figures in US$ Million for Years 2000 through 2010 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-34
Table 4: World Long-term Projections for Automotive Brakes and Clutches by Geographic Region - US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Rest of World Independently Analyzed with Annual Sales Figures in US$ Million for Years 2011 through 2015 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-35
This report illustrates the Automotive Brake System Market in terms of both volume and value.
In the year 2013, Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the largest market for automotive brakes and would remain top consumer till the year 2018.
Considering automotive brakes demand by technology, (electronic brake system and non-electronic brake system vehicles), the vehicles with electronic brake assistance systems (EBS vehicles) are estimated to constitute gain the market share over vehicles with no electronic brake assistance in the next five years.
Jaksic as Business Unit President of the Automotive Brakes Business Unit is Dan Sandberg.
Lubienski was formerly the Director of Aftermarket Operations and has held positions as Director of Manufacturing for the Automotive Brakes Business Unit.
Power Stop LLC has new manufacturing techniques that provide better-performing and longer-lasting automotive brakes -- for both street and racing.
Additionally, the Company's automotive brake manufacturing facility in Homer, Michigan was the recipient of the 54th Annual Safety Award presented by the Board of Directors of the Safety Council for West Michigan -- the second consecutive year that Hayes' Homer Operations has been recognized by this agency for its outstanding safety performance.
Legal browser ?
- authortative decision
- authortative principle of law
- Auto accident, medical needs are over limit of coverage
- Auto was seized, police say they have video
- autocratic master
- Automated Fingerprint Identification System
- automatic lack of due diligence
- automatic negligence
- automatic reaction
- Automobile accident
- Automobile injury, insurance settlement
- Automobile Searches
- Automotive brakes
- Autre action pendant
- Autre vie
- Autrefois acquit
- Autrefois attaint
- autrefois convict
- auxiliary in crime
- avail against
- avail oneself of
- available assets
- available facts
- available means
Full browser ?
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week
- Automotive Aftermarket Middle East Expo
- Automotive Aftermarket On-Line
- Automotive Aftermarket Product Expo
- Automotive Aftermarket Professional
- Automotive Aftermarket Retailers of Ontario
- automotive air conditioning
- Automotive Air-Conditioning Registration Board
- Automotive Alternative Fuels Registration Board
- automotive alternator
- Automotive Analysis Division
- Automotive and Industrial Electronics Group
- Automotive and Manufacturing Advanced Practice
- Automotive and Recreational Vehicle Services
- Automotive and Transportation Industries Branch
- Automotive and Transportation Technology Congress and Exhibition
- Automotive Applications Committee
- Automotive Applications Division Board
- Automotive Assembly WorkSheets
- Automotive Auxiliary Power Unit
- Automotive Base Mechanic
- Automotive Billing Module
- automotive body
- Automotive Body Parts Association
- Automotive Body Repair News
- Automotive brake
- Automotive brakes
- Automotive Bright Products Association
- Automotive Business Management Software Solutions
- Automotive Business Unit
- Automotive climate control
- Automotive Cluster Vienna Region
- Automotive Coaches and Components Limited
- Automotive Competitiveness and Investment Scheme
- Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India
- Automotive Component Producer
- Automotive Components Limited
- Automotive Components Ltd
- Automotive Composites Consortium
- Automotive Consulting Group
- Automotive Consumer Action Program
- Automotive Council for War Production
- Automotive Data and Time Triggered Framework
- Automotive Dealership Education Program for Minorities
- Automotive Dealership Equipment & Service Company
- Automotive Design Advisory Unit
- Automotive Devices Test Platform
- Automotive Diesel Oil
- Automotive Distribution Federation
- Automotive Drivablity and Emissions Technician
- Automotive drive axle
- Automotive Electric Association
- Automotive Electric Motor Drive
- Automotive Electrical Power System
- Automotive electrical system
- Automotive Electronic Control Systems
- Automotive EMC Laboratory Recognition Program