Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Despite best intentions, proactive efforts often are met with challenges in terms of initiating and maintaining productive interprofessional relationships that foster collaboration and personal involvement.
Collaboration can be a powerful tool in higher education and assessment.
Axway, Dell, Fujitsu, Sun Microsystems, and Others Collaborate to Advance Royalty-Free Standard for e-Business Collaboration
The literature suggests that best practices in teacher preparation are grounded in collaboration and include: school-university partnerships in which teacher preparation becomes a shared responsibility (Prater & Sileo, 2002); collaboration among faculty in planning and implementing the program (Cruz & Zaragoza, 1998; Hillman, Bottomley, Raisner & Malin, 2000; Hudson-Ross & Graham, 2000; Miller & Stayton, 1999); and student cohorts that progress through the program together and are provided support and opportunities to share and reflect upon experiences (Bullough, Clark, Wentworth, & Hansen, 2001; Jenkins, Pateman & Black, 2002; Koeppen, Huey, & Connor, 2000).
The objective of the collaboration was to apply the ProLease drug delivery system to a PRI proprietary compound being developed for the treatment of hormone-mediated disorders.
In June 2003, Curis and Genentech entered into a collaboration for the development of Hedgehog pathway inhibitors.
Fishbaugh (1997) offers a number of definitions for collaboration including the consultative model (expert informs novice), the coaching model (dual advising among peers), and the teaming model (equal ownership of the problems and solutions).
Exploring the Dynamics of Collaboration in Interorganizational Settings (Ignacio J.
MFIC Corporation and The University of Massachusetts Lowell (UML) recently signed an amendment to their previously announced research and collaboration agreement to develop new applications, processes and products in the area of nanomaterials utilizing MFIC's leading-edge materials processing and continuous chemical reactor equipment (the "Collaboration").
Pacific Time) today to discuss the Company's new collaborations.
In June 2003, Curis established a collaboration with Genentech for the development of a set of technologies based on inhibition of the Hedgehog signaling pathway, including small molecule Hedgehog pathway antagonists.
inSORS) has released the inSORS Grid 2 (IG2) voice, video, & data collaboration platform designed to facilitate rich communications for groups, as well as, individual knowledge workers.
Legal browser ?
- coined words
- Coke, Richard
- Coke, Sir Edward
- cold of heart
- cold shoulder
- Cold War
- Collateral assurance
- Collateral Attack
- collateral descendant
- Collateral Estoppel
- Collateral facts evidence
- Collateral Heir
- Collateral issue
- Collateral kinsmen
- collateral relative
- collateral relief
- collateral review of detention
- collateral security
- Collateral Warranty
- collaterial review
- Collatio bonorum
- collatio inter haeredes
- collatio inter liberos
- Collation of seals
Full browser ?
- Collaboration Protocol Profile and Agreement
- Collaboration Protocol Profile/Agreement
- Collaboration Researchers' International Workshop on Groupware
- Collaboration Rural
- Collaboration software
- Collaboration Software and Knowledge Management Tools
- Collaboration Support Service
- Collaboration Technology Research Group
- Collaboration to Advance Teaching Technology and Science
- collaboration tools
- Collaboration Working Group
- Collaboration, Visualization and Information Management
- Collaboration-Enabled Business Transformation
- Collaboration-Protocol Agreement
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborations and Resources Group
- Collaborations for Excellence in Teacher Preparation
- Collaborative Academic Preparation Initiative
- Collaborative Access Team
- Collaborative Action Research Network
- collaborative actions
- collaborative Advanced Design Project
- Collaborative Advanced Gas Turbine
- Collaborative Advanced Interagency Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Internet Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Navigation Virtual Art Studio
- Collaborative Africa Budget Reform Initiative
- Collaborative Agent Design Research Center
- Collaborative Agent-Based Control and Help
- Collaborative Agribusiness Support Program
- Collaborative Analytical Process
- Collaborative and Active Learning Research Institute
- Collaborative and Network Distributed Learning Environment
- Collaborative Antiviral Study Group
- Collaborative Application Lifecycle Management
- Collaborative Application Markup Language
- Collaborative Application Technology Solutions
- Collaborative Applications for Project-Based Education
- Collaborative Architecture for Iterative Software Engineering
- Collaborative Artefacts Interactive Furniture
- Collaborative Arts and Culture Foundation