Collecting a court judgment

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: Georgia

I won a civil action case in 1998. I feel the defendant has been purposely avoiding payment by moving residence and changing jobs. I have finally found the defendant, but the statute of limitations has expired. What are my options now to collect this debt?


See -- Collecting on a court judgment.
You can possibly renew the judgment--
Full browser ?