Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The Community Oriented Policing Services Program is a successful example of cities and the federal government working together.
While staffing and an operational debut date have not been set, officials are proposing to add a new eight-deputy Community Oriented Policing team for Antelope Valley unincorporated communities like Lake Los Angeles and Littlerock.
The LAPD recently received a $6 million grant to help Los Angeles develop an interoperable communication system for emergency responders from the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) program.
The Department of Justice, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS Office) today announced nearly $12 million in grant funding to address both methamphetamine use and production and the distribution of heroin and other opioids.
Bridging the Language Divide: Promising Practices for Law Enforcement is an Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) report that discusses overcoming language barriers.
1700, which passed 381-34, would increase the authorization for the Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) program to $1.
Provide $15 million under the Community Oriented Policing Services program to train state and local police to investigate and arrest meth offenders.
Department of Justice Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS), Florida Regional Community Policing Institute, Florida Department of Law Enforcement and police departments of major cities around the state.
The Department of Justice, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS Office) is pleased to feature the Jefferson County Sheriffs Office as its Community Policing in Action photo contest winner for the month of September.
The new Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) publication, A Policymaker's Guide to Building Our Way Out of Crime: The Transformative Power of Police-Community Developer Partnerships, examines case studies in Charlotte, North Carolina; Minneapolis, Minnesota; and Providence, Rhode Island, and chronicles the accomplishments of this strategic alliance in these cities.
The report is the product of an intensive research, data collection and outreach effort by the YEF Institute, with financial support from the Department of Justice's Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS), and in partnership with the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP).
The proposed 2006 budget slashes programs considered vital by local officials, including Los Angeles' Community Oriented Policing program, used to hire more police, and community block grants that fund low-income housing and other social services.
Legal browser ?
- communicate effectively
- communicate orally
- communicate to
- communicate with
- Communio bonorum
- Communis Error Facit Jus
- Communist Party Cases
- Communist Party USA
- community burden
- Community law
- Community Legal Service
- community of interests
- community of possession
- Community oriented policing
- community policing
- community property
- community protection
- Community Service
- Community Services, Office of
- Community-Oriented Policing
- community-service order
- Commutative contract
- Commutative justice
- commute a sentence
- Compact Clause
- compact to govern
- Companies Acts
- companion in crime
Full browser ?
- Community of Trust
- Community of United People for Justice in Pay
- Community of Uptown Residents for Affordability and Justice
- Community of Vermont Elders
- Community Offender Support Program
- Community Olympic Development Program
- Community On Line Support Service
- Community On-Line Intelligence System
- Community On-Line Intelligence System for End-Users and Managers
- Community Online Information Network
- Community Online Mapping Information Tool
- Community Online Resource Exchange
- Community Open Source Program Office
- Community Operations Division
- Community Opportunity Foundation of Alberta
- Community Options for Rural Elders
- Community Options Inc.
- Community Options Program Entry System
- Community Oral History Project
- Community Organisation for Empowerment of Young People in Uganda
- Community Organisation Urban Resource Centre
- Community Organisations of South Tyrone and Areas
- Community Organization for Drug Abuse Control
- Community Organization for Parents and Youth, Inc.
- Community Organizations Active in Disaster
- Community organizer
- Community Organizing and Family Issues
- Community Organizing for Responsible Development
- Community Organizing Group
- Community Oriented Correctional Health Services
- Community oriented policing
- Community Oriented Policing Leadership Council
- Community Oriented Policing Services
- Community Oriented Policing Services Making Officer Redeployment
- Community Oriented Policing Specialist
- Community Oriented Program Environment Scale
- Community Oriented Program Evaluation Scale
- Community Oriented Programme for the Control of Rheumatic Disease
- Community Orthopedic Medical Group
- Community Oscar Arnulfo Romero
- Community Outpatient Treatment
- Community Outreach
- Community Outreach & Advocacy for Refugees
- Community Outreach & Information Dissemination
- Community Outreach Activity
- Community Outreach and Education Program
- Community Outreach and Extension Services
- Community Outreach and Marketing Support
- Community Outreach and Partnerships in Service-Learning
- Community Outreach Center
- Community Outreach Emotionally Disturbed
- Community Outreach Health Information System
- Community Outreach in Action
- Community Outreach Intervention Projects
- Community Outreach Partnership Center
- Community Outreach Police Station
- Community Outreach Program
- Community Outreach Program for the Deaf
- Community Outreach Promoting Safety and Security
- Community Outreach Service
- Community Outreach Team