References in periodicals archive ?
Investors have to do a second filing a few years after obtaining the conditional green card and prove that the project is real and has created required jobs.
Once these are approved, the client receives a conditional Green Card.
The United States EB-5 system permits foreign traders who are provided an I-526 acceptance to get a two-year conditional green card if they successfully pass a comprehensive background check and spend a certain quantity in accepted ventures that create a lowest quantity of American employements.
But in high unemployment areas, and in rural areas--which includes most of New Hampshire--foreign investors can invest $500,000 in an approved EB-5 project and, in return, get a conditional green card.
EB-5 visa holders, their spouses, and their unmarried children under 21 years of age receive a conditional green card.
Under an EB-5 Visa, the investor receives a conditional green card and permanent green card which may subject them to being classified as U.
Full browser ?