References in periodicals archive ?
Nevertheless, unless the Coroner appeals the judgment of the Divisional Court to the Court of Appeal within 21 days from last Friday, our clients will not cross-appeal that point.
Expressed in this way, it is not surprising that the Divisional Court reached the conclusion it did.
The Divisional Court recognized that "harassment, shaming, ostracizing, contempt, humiliation, intimidation or insults are intolerable at TWU.
The Divisional Court found that the measures did not significantly
html) Divisional Court in 2012 to develop the common law in order to allow necessity as a defence to murder.
A spokesman for the Judicial Office said: "The Attorney General's application to quash the Hillsborough inquest verdicts has been listed for a substantive hearing before the Divisional Court.
The case will then go back before a two-judge Divisional Court which will have power either to order a by-election or declare a different result.
Last late year the Ontario Court of Appeal overruled a divisional court that had concluded provincial rules that prevent retailers from selling private label generics were invalid.
The Divisional Court held that, in principle, the Norwich Pharmacal jurisdiction applied in these circumstances but that its application on the facts would be subject to public interest immunity ("PII").
be required to bring his fence into compliance with the requirements of the fence by-law at the time of his initial complaint in July 2010, or that the county advise that it has exhausted its resources to resolve this issue so that Korten can proceed to Divisional Court.
Lord Justice Moses, sitting with Mrs Justice Dobbs in London's Divisional Court, handed Smith a 12-month suspended jail term and the ex-fireman is now facing up to the financial consequences of his actions.
The travel agency was accused of a breach of ATOL regulations and although the Divisional Court upheld the Magistrates Court's decision it said the case concerns a point of law which is of general public importance.
Legal browser ?
- divided on
- dividing line
- dividing point
- Divinatio non interpretatio est
- Divine Right of Kings
- division by races
- division in proportion
- division lines
- Division of assets
- Division of opinion
- divisional court
- Divorce after green card
- Divorce in japan, US citizen
- divorce oneself from
- Dix, Dorothea Lynde
- Dixon, Julian Carey
- DNA Evidence
- do a favor for
- do a job
Full browser ?
- division wall
- Division Wargames
- Division, Multiplication, Addition, Subraction
- Division-Level Financial Management
- Division-Level Logistic Module
- Division-Support Medical Company
- Division-to-Division Transfer
- Division/Corps Tactical Operation Center Support Element
- Division/District Engineer
- Divisional Accountant
- Divisional Administrative Contracting Officer
- Divisional Ammunition Column
- Divisional Ammunition Company
- Divisional Ammunition Park
- Divisional Army Airspace Command and Control Element
- Divisional Artillery
- Divisional Artillery Column
- divisional block
- divisional block
- Divisional Charts
- Divisional Claim Superintendent
- Divisional Commander
- Divisional Commissioner
- Divisional Costs of Capital
- divisional court
- Divisional Electronic Warfare Combat Model
- Divisional Electronic Warfare Officer
- Divisional Engineer
- Divisional Finance Officer
- Divisional Forest Officer
- Divisional Graduate Studies Committee
- Divisional Group of Rural Surgery
- Divisional Headquarters
- Divisional Loss Prevention Manager
- Divisional Management Board
- Divisional Merchandise Manager
- Divisional Mobile Support Unit
- Divisional Officer
- Divisional Operating Income
- Divisional Operating Profit
- Divisional Petty Officer
- Divisional planes
- Divisional Police Officer
- Divisional Purchase Agreement
- Divisional Purchase Order
- Divisional Railway Manager
- Divisional Railway Users Consultative Committee
- Divisional Secretariat
- Divisional Secretariats
- Divisional Senior Vice President
- Divisional Staff Relations Representative
- Divisional Supply Column
- Divisional Support Group
- Divisional Temporary Detention Facility
- Divisional Veterinary Manager