Divorce after green card

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: Texas

I just received my permanent green card in the U.S. I have no kids, and came from the Phil. on a fiancée visa . Am I able to get a divorce if I have good reasonable cause too and remain in the U.S.? Also, how long would it take roughly?


Yes but Immigration will want to be convinced that the marriage was real at the time...