Fraud in Nigeria

Ask a Lawyer


Country: Nigeria
State: All States/Provinces

What can I do to get money that I lost due to a fraud from Nigeria.


You may file a police and/or FBI report, and file in court where theylive as well if you know who they are. We can also track them down,prosecute and collect though we do charge a basic fee for that. We have 280lawyers in our group covering all U.S. states and 26 countries.
References in periodicals archive ?
Working alongside Tuggar's highly regarded Nigerian legal counsel, Amsterdam & Peroff LLP intends to explore international legal options to seek redress while raising international awareness of cases of electoral fraud in Nigeria.