Freezing bank accounts after judgment

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: All States/Provinces

can a credit collector thru a law office freeze an account for a judgment from 1994 in which the said person was not technically on the account? also no recent letters or arming at least in past years were the person notified of any action?


Yes see -- Collecting on a court judgment. See also debts and judgments: