Mentioned in ?
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- affirmative action
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Amnesty International
- Armed Services
- Bering Sea Dispute
- Boy Scouts of America v. Dale
- Breyer, Stephen Gerald
- Brief for Petitioner
- Brief of Petitioners
- Bright Line Rule
- Buchanan, Patrick Joseph
- Child Custody
- Christian Coalition
- Christian Legal Society
- Civil Rights
- Clinton, William Jefferson
References in classic literature ?
The count stood like one changed to stone, and turning to the bewildered crowd, Ferdinand added, with a gay smile of triumph, "To you, my gallant friends, I can only wish that your wooing may prosper as mine has done, and that you may all win as fair a bride as I have by this masked marriage.
She was so gay, so happy-hearted--but you never smile; and always when you think I am not looking, you cry.
Meanwhile, we may discover who these gay people were.
Oh," replied Grandfather, "a gay throng of officers had now come back to the British Coffee House; so that the old chair had no lack of mirthful company.
But, in spite of these things, it was a gay and magnificent revel.
What a pity that such men as he, that have no thought but to go abroad in gay clothes, should have good fellows, whose shoes they are not fit to tie, dancing at their bidding.
During the dull day, in the course of which he was entertained by his elderly hosts and by the more important of the visitors (the old count's house was crowded on account of an approaching name day), Prince Andrew repeatedly glanced at Natasha, gay and laughing among the younger members of the company, and asked himself each time, "What is she thinking about?
Most of those who saw Fred riding out of Middlemarch in company with Bambridge and Horrock, on his way of course to Houndsley horse-fair, thought that young Vincy was pleasure-seeking as usual; and but for an unwonted consciousness of grave matters on hand, he himself would have had a sense of dissipation, and of doing what might be expected of a gay young fellow.
Wendy would have preferred a more permanent arrangement; and it seemed to her that spring would be long in coming; but this promise sent Peter away quite gay again.
If you won't say anything to Glinda I'll promise to be merry and gay all the time, and never cry or wail again.
The children who had learned to look for the books about Oz and who loved the stories about the gay and happy people inhabiting that favored country, were as sorry as their Historian that there would be no more books of Oz stories.
pow-wows, while Diana and Fred, and many other gay couples, loitered along the dusky, starlit country roads, there was a queer, lonely ache in her heart which she could not explain away.
Legal browser ?
- gather into a mass
- gather knowledge
- gather together
- gather up
- gathered into a round mass
- gathered into a whole
- gathering together
- gating order
- Gault, In re
- Gave friend money to order glass, demanding return of money
- Gay and Lesbian Rights
- gay marriage
- gaze at
- gear with
- geared to
- gender bias
- gender discrimination
- genealogical tree
- General Accounting Office
- general agreement
Full browser ?
- Gaynor, William
- Gaynor, William Jay
- Gayo (music)
- Gayo Lut
- Gayo Luwes
- Gayo Music
- Gayoom, Maumoon Abdul
- Gayoso de Lemos, Manuel
- Gayri Safi Milli Hasýla
- Gayri Safi Yurt Içi Hasila
- Gayrimenkul Vergisi
- Gays and Lesbians against the Right Everywhere
- Gays and Lesbians at the University of Saskatchewan
- Gays and Lesbians for Individual Liberty
- Gays and Lesbians in Business
- Gays and Lesbians in Foreign Affairs Agencies
- Gays and Lesbians in Planning
- Gays and Lesbians Initiating Dialogue for Equality
- Gays and Lesbians of Notre Dame
- Gays and Lesbians of Waterloo
- Gays and Lesbians of Zimbabwe
- Gays and Lesbians Organized by Orgullo
- Gays Lesbicas e Simpatizantes
- Gays Mills Public Library
- Gays of America
- Gays, Bisexuals, and Lesbians at the University of Regina
- Gays, Bisexuals, Lesbians and Friends
- Gays, Bisexuals, Lesbians, and Supporters United
- Gays, Lesbians, and Allies Advancing Medicine
- Gayus Julius Caesar
- Gayus Julius Caesar
- GAZ (disambiguation)