References in classic literature ?
On the point of leaving the house, he remembered that Emily would probably expect him to return the Handbill.
Following the impulse that urged him, he secured the Handbill in his pocketbook--snatched up the card which his patient had presented as her introduction--and instantly left the house.
He said that programs included FM-radio talks, distributing handbills and banners as well as speech competitions among the students beside awareness-walk.
photographs; advertisement to include, but not limited to -email notices, handbills or direct mailers.
The party workers have distributed handbills, posters and banners in connection with the public gathering among the people and invited them for their participation in the public gathering.
Ram Bilas Pandit, 49, who is from a village in Faridabad, and his associates used to place pamphlets/ handbills along with newspapers advertising ' Mona Placement Service Centre' whose office address was given as D- 230, Gali No.
Look for the green table at the front of your local Hastings Entertainment which will be full of give-away items, educator discount applications, Summer Book Club Journals, and Teacher Appreciation handbills that have a $5 clip-out coupon included.
Items such as original programme posters, photographs and handbills will now be accessible.
Furthermore, Newcastle council ban people distributing handbills in the town centre - why?
JIMI HENDRIX (pictured) Signatures - PS800 to PS,1200 Concert Posters - Around PS1,500 Handbills - PS150 to PS300 Programmes - Up to PS50 Tickets - Up to PS50 ROLLING STONES Signatures - Up to PS500 on a page from an autograph book, more on a record, programme or photograph.
Concert posters fetch PS4,000 to PS6,000, handbills are worth PS300 to PS600 and tour programmes - PS25 to PS35 (more for one night only concerts).
Budweiser delivery driver and warehouse workers, represented by Teamsters Local Union 957, planned to distribute handbills outside the Dragon's Fifth Third Ball Park that read "Budweiser Wants Dayton to Lose.
Legal browser ?
- Hamilton, Alexander
- hammer in
- hammer out
- hammer together
- Hammer v. Dagenhart
- Hanaper office
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- hand back
- hand down
- hand grenade
- hand in one’s resignation
- hand on
- hand out
- hand out again
- hand over
- hand over to
- Hand, Billings Learned
- handed down
- handing out
- handing over
- handing over into custody
- handing over legal papers
- handle badly
- handling stolen goods
- hands-off policy
- hand-to-hand fight
Full browser ?
- Handbell Ringers of Great Britain
- Handbell Ringers of Japan
- Handbell Society Of Australasia
- Handboek Beheer Openbare Ruimte
- Handbook Bulletin Air Transport
- Handbook Bulletin for Airworthiness
- Handbook For a Better Future
- Handbook for Information Literacy Teaching
- Handbook of Artificial Intelligence
- Handbook of Astronomical Image Processing
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Handbook of Clinical Audiology
- Handbook of Commercial Treaties
- Handbook of Computer Crime Investigation
- Handbook of Data on Organic Compounds
- Handbook of Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Handbook of Exercises for Language Processing
- Handbook of Information Security Management
- Handbook of Inspection Requirements
- Handbook of Institutional Pharmacy Practice
- Handbook of Instructions for Aircraft Designers
- Handbook of International Economic Statistics
- Handbook of Knowledge Society Foresight
- Handbook of Latin American Studies
- Handbook of Learning and Approximate Dynamic Programming