References in periodicals archive ?
About the Company DiamondRock Hospitality Company is a self-advised real estate investment trust (REIT) that is an owner of a leading portfolio of geographically diversified hotels concentrated in top gateway markets and destination resort locations.
DiamondRock Hospitality Company is a leading owner of premium quality lodging assets, recently acquiring the 106-room Inn at Key West and, separately, the 432-room Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale.
Tetherow will be Bend's first 4-star resort and spa, and will be managed by global hospitality company Dolce International.
Hilton Hotels Corporation (NYSE:HLT) is the leading global hospitality company, with more than 2,800 hotels and 485,000 rooms in more than 80 countries, including 150,000 team members worldwide.
NYSE:HLT) is the leading global hospitality company, with nearly 2,800 hotels and 475,000 rooms in more than 80 countries, including 150,000 team members worldwide.
Hilton Hotels Corporation (NYSE:HLT) is the leading global hospitality company, with more than 2,800 hotels and 475,000 rooms in more than 80 countries, including 150,000 team members worldwide.
April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DiamondRock Hospitality Company (the "Company") (NYSE: DRH) today announced that Mark W.
SHANGHAI -- Hilton Hotels Corporation (NYSE:HLT), a world-leading hospitality company, and Shanghai Li Xing Hotel Company Ltd recently announced the signing of an agreement for Hilton to manage Conrad Shanghai, Shanghai's newest and most spectacular hotel development.
March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DiamondRock Hospitality Company (the "Company") (NYSE: DRH) announced today that Troy Furbay has joined the Company as Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer (CIO), effective April 22, 2014.
Hilton Hotels Corporation (NYSE:HLT) is the leading global hospitality company, with nearly 2,700 hotels and 475,000 rooms in more than 80 countries, with 150,000 team members worldwide.
March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DiamondRock Hospitality Company (the "Company") (NYSE: DRH) today announced its quarterly dividend to stockholders of record as of March 31, 2014 will be paid on April 10, 2014.
Legal browser ?
- horn in
- Hornblower, William Butler
- hornbook law
- hors de combat
- Hors de son fee
- hospital case
- hospital order
- Hospitality company
- hospitalized person
- hospitio excipere
- hostile contest
- hostile criticism
- hostile demonstration
- hostile eloquence
- hostile encounter
- hostile entrance
- hostile entry
- Hostile Fire
- hostile invasion
- hostile person
- hostile possession
- hostile verdict
- hostile witness
Full browser ?
- Hospitalists as Emerging Leaders in Patient Safety
- Hospitalite Notre Dame de Lourdes
- Hospitality Accommodations of Texas
- Hospitality Administration and Management
- Hospitality and Catering Consultants
- Hospitality and Event Planning Network
- Hospitality and Food Service
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Hospitality and Resort Management
- Hospitality and Restaurant Information System
- Hospitality and Tourism Association of Botswana
- Hospitality and Tourism Index
- Hospitality and Tourism Training Centre
- Hospitality Asia Platinum Award
- Hospitality Association
- Hospitality Association of New Zealand
- Hospitality Association of Northern Ireland
- Hospitality Business Alliance
- Hospitality Coalition on Indoor Air Quality
- Hospitality company
- Hospitality Consultants, Inc.
- Hospitality Development Group, Inc
- Hospitality eBusiness Strategies, Inc.
- Hospitality Education and Networking Association
- Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals
- Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals
- Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals Association
- Hospitality Hotel Management Company
- Hospitality House Youth Directions
- Hospitality Human Resource Association
- Hospitality Industry Education Advisory Committee
- Hospitality Industry Practice Group
- Hospitality Industry Relief Fund
- Hospitality Industry Technology Association
- Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition & Conference
- Hospitality Industry Technology Integration Standards project
- Hospitality Industry Training and Development Centre
- Hospitality Information Technology Association
- Hospitality Institute of Technology and Management
- Hospitality Jobs Online
- Hospitality Leisure & Tourism
- Hospitality Leisure Sport and Tourism
- Hospitality Management and Catering Operations
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Hospitality Management Company
- Hospitality Management Group
- Hospitality Management Summer Programme
- Hospitality Management System
- Hospitality Marketing Consultants
- Hospitality Mutual Insurance Company