References in periodicals archive ?
Notably, the Ivanovich mannequin has been on exhibition at the Smithsonian National Art & Space Museum since 1997.
The 37-year-old recalled tracing the family of Ukrainian PoW Mychailo Ivanovich Oszczypok, who left behind a pounds 700,000 estate.
Igor Ivanovich Sechin said Turkey approved the project company on December 13, and the company would operate under Turkish state regulations.
Sergey Ivanovich Shmatko, Russia's energy minister, issued the call following the third meeting of the Kuwaiti-Russian government committee for trade, economic, scientific and technical cooperation in Moscow.
Another point - we should carefully analyze their words, there are several nicknames - Parmash, Vasily Ivanovich, Makeech, who knows their surrounding will be able to recognize persons with these nicknames," he said.
In fact, Joaquim Crima has also adopted a Russian patronymic, Vassily Ivanovich.
Among them was an icon dating from 1894 titled St Nicholas the Miracle Worker of Myra, signed by the acclaimed Russian painter Mikhail Ivanovich Dikarev, one of the most famous Russian iconographers of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
These include: reminiscences of people attending Khrushchev's burial in 1971 at Novodevichye cemetery in Moscow; a few documents emanating from the highest Communist Party leadership (none of these are of great interest); the notebooks his wife Nina Petrovna kept after his death; and a long essay by the writer Anatoly Ivanovich Strelyany, who repeatedly interviewed Khrushchev's former aide, Andrei Stepanovich Shevchenko, and who tries to capture something of the whirlwind quality of the years of Khrushchev's leadership in the Soviet Union (1953-64).
95) tells of one Ivanovich, who sinks into debt and emotional ruin.
Top seed Amelie Mauresmo beat Ana Ivanovich 6-3, 6-4.
Mrs Ivanovich collects butterflies and carefully shows Kerrie-Ann how to collect, look after and even kill the winged creatures.
In these sections, we become acquainted with wholesalers, such as Ivan Ivanovich Rozhevskii, a pre-revolutionary purveyor of academic supplies driven under by Lentorg, Leningrad's commercial agency.
Legal browser ?
- iudicium exercere
- iureiurando adfirmare
- iuris consultus
- iuris peritus
- iuris prudentia
- J-1 visa, two year rule
- J1, asylum, fear
- jack up
- Jackson, Andrew
- Jackson, Howell Edmunds
- Jackson, Jesse Louis, Sr.
- Jackson, Robert Houghwout
- jail delivery
- jail inmate
Full browser ?
- Ivanov, Vadim Tikhonovich
- Ivanov, Valentin
- Ivanov, Valentin Konstantinovich
- Ivanov, Viacheslav
- Ivanov, Viacheslav Ivanovich
- Ivanov, Viacheslav Nikolaevich
- Ivanov, Viktor
- Ivanov, Viktor Evgenevich
- Ivanov, Viktor Semenovich
- Ivanov, Vladimir
- Ivanov, Vladimir Dmitrievich
- Ivanov, Vsevolod
- Ivanov, Vsevolod Viacheslavovich
- Ivanov, Vsevolod Vyacheslavovich
- Ivanov-Barkov, Evgenii
- Ivanov-Barkov, Evgenii Alekseevich
- Ivanov-Boretskii, Mikhail
- Ivanov-Boretskii, Mikhail Vladimirovich
- Ivanov-KozelSkii, Mitrofan
- Ivanov-KozelSkii, Mitrofan Trofimovich
- Ivanov-Kramskoi, Aleksandr
- Ivanov-Kramskoi, Aleksandr Mikhailovich
- Ivanov-Vano, Ivan
- Ivanov-Vano, Ivan Petrovich
- Ivanova, Lidiia
- Ivanova, Lidiia Pavlovna
- Ivanovich, Alexei
- Ivanovo Melange Combine
- Ivanovo Mélange Combine
- Ivanovo Oblast
- Ivanovo Province
- Ivanovo Sate Power University
- Ivanovo Soviet
- Ivanovo Soviet
- Ivanovo State Power Engineering University
- Ivanovo State University of Chemistry and Technology
- Ivanovo, Russia
- Ivanovo, Russia
- Ivanovo-Voznesensk Strikes
- Ivanovskaya oblast
- Ivanovskaya Oblast', Russia
- Ivanovskii, Aleksandr
- Ivanovskii, Aleksandr Viktorovich
- Ivanovskii, Aleksei
- Ivanovskii, Aleksei Arsenevich
- Ivanovskii, Dmitrii