Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
This meeting will contribute and help in crafting a template on techniques, tactics and procedures that will be used to responding to maritime disasters," he said.
The judge said that the crash qualifies as a maritime disaster because a part of the aircraft sank in "navigable waters" and the crash could have affected maritime commerce.
A LIVERPOOL service remembered the lives lost in Britain's worst maritime disaster.
It could be the worst maritime disaster in China since 1948, when a steamship blew up on the Huangpu River, killing more than 1,000 people.
The last big maritime disaster in East Asia was the sinking of a ferry in South Korea last year that killed 304 people, most of them teenagers on a school trip.
The country is mourning the deaths of more than 300 people who drowned when a heavily overloaded ferry capsized and sank on April 16, the country's worst maritime disaster in 20 years.
It is alarming just quite how many problems there were on the night, opportunities that were missed that could have led to the incident not happening at all, and once it had happened, the delays in the rescue operation which could have led to this being a much more serious maritime disaster.
The big difference between now and the maritime disaster a century ago is that this coalition was formed so that the ship of state could be steered away from the rocks of recession.
Contrary to popular perception, a new study has revealed that men - including crew - are much more likely to survive maritime disaster than women and children.
Owing to the scale of the tragedy, Winston Churchill forbade publication of the news, in the interests of public morale, and hence the story of the Lancastria has never been generally known, although it is considered Britain's worst maritime disaster.
Top Expert on Maritime Disaster, Salvage, Recovery:
Schettino, who has commanded the vessel since it was built in 2006, denies he is to blame for the maritime disaster, claiming nautical maps did not show the underwater rocks.
Legal browser ?
- marginal annotation
- marginal notes
- Marine contract
- Marine insurance
- Marine interest
- Marine league
- Maris et faeminae conjunctio est de jure naturae
- Maris, Albert Branson
- Marital Communications Privilege
- marital deduction
- marital infidelity
- Marital portion
- marital rights
- maritime burden
- Maritime cause
- Maritime contract
- Maritime Disaster
- Maritime law
- Maritime Lien
- Maritime loan
- Maritime profit
- mark against
- mark down
- mark incorrectly
- mark of Cain
- mark of disgrace
- mark of honor
- mark of identification
- mark of identity
- mark of shame
- mark off
- mark off by differences
- mark out
- mark out a course
- mark out for
- mark that designates
- mark the difference between
- mark the limits
- mark the time of
- mark time
Full browser ?
- Maritime Communications Partner
- Maritime Communications Satellite
- Maritime Communications Subsystem
- Maritime Compliance Division
- Maritime Component Commander
- Maritime Confidence and Security Building Measure
- Maritime Consulting
- Maritime Continent Thunderstorm Experiment
- Maritime Contingency Force
- Maritime Contingency Force Plan
- Maritime Contingency Force, Amphibious
- Maritime Contingency Force, Atlantic
- Maritime contract
- Maritime Control and Surveillance System
- maritime control area
- Maritime Coordinated Operational Training
- Maritime Coordination Center
- Maritime Counter Terrorism
- Maritime Craft Air Delivery System
- maritime crew visa
- Maritime Defense Command
- Maritime Defense Command Atlantic
- Maritime Defense Command Pacific
- Maritime Defense Force
- maritime defense sector
- Maritime Defense Zone
- Maritime Defense Zone Atlantic
- Maritime Defense Zone, Atlantic Area
- Maritime Defense Zone, Pacific
- maritime DGPS
- Maritime Disaster
- Maritime Division
- Maritime domain awareness
- Maritime Drug Enforcement Act
- Maritime Drug Law Enforcement Act
- Maritime education
- Maritime Education Initiative
- Maritime Electric Company Ltd
- Maritime Electric Company, Limited
- Maritime Electronic Warfare Library Generation System
- Maritime Embedded GPS
- Maritime Emitter Identification Reference File
- maritime environment
- Maritime Environmental Response
- Maritime European Communications Satellite
- Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River and Bay
- Maritime Exercise
- Maritime Exercise Directive
- Maritime Exercise Information Group
- Maritime Exercise Review Board
- Maritime Expeditionary Security Force
- Maritime Expeditionary Security Group
- Maritime Federation of Model Railroaders
- Maritime Film Classification Board
- Maritime Fire Chief's Conference
- Maritime Fire Chiefs Association
- Maritime Fishermen's Union
- Maritime flag
- Maritime Fleet, Institute of the
- Maritime Force Protection Command
- Maritime Force Protection Unit