Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
But maritime disasters are common during the holidays, with the Doaa Paz-Vector tragedy only the worst.
The country is mourning the deaths of more than 300 people who drowned when a heavily overloaded ferry capsized and sank on April 16, the country's worst maritime disaster in 20 years.
As the South Korean ferry Sewol began to sink in what could be the country's deadliest maritime disaster in 20 years, some of the 462 passengers on board reached for their mobile devices to send farewell messages to friends and loved ones.
Schettino is on trial accused of multiple manslaughter, abandoning his ship while passengers and crew were still onboard and causing a maritime disaster.
Tragedy struck after the ship collided with a cargo vessel owned by a company involved in the world's worst peacetime maritime disaster nearly 30 years ago.
Beijing has sent two maritime security experts to take part in a daylong table-top maritime disaster drill aimed at crafting a concerted response in case of high seas disasters in the region, a Philippine military official said Monday.
Two Chinese maritime security experts participated in a maritime disaster table-top drill held as part of the annual exercises.
The ship's captain Francesco Schettino, who has commanded the ship since it was built in 2006, said he was not to blame for the maritime disaster, claiming nautical maps didn't show the rocks.
The accident has been described as New Zealand''s worst maritime disaster.
CELEBRATIONS have been held to mark a major milestone in the history of a Northumberland lifeboat station built in the wake of a terrible maritime disaster.
British India) passenger cargo liner, Dara, off Dubai's coast exactly 50 years ago, in which 238 lives were lost -- the worst maritime disaster in the emirate's history.
The KPT chief said the initiative of federal governemnt in the context of Pakistan Maritime Disaster Management Board (PMDMB) were upheld by KPT through effective participation in the events organized by the board.
Legal browser ?
- marginal annotation
- marginal notes
- Marine contract
- Marine insurance
- Marine interest
- Marine league
- Maris et faeminae conjunctio est de jure naturae
- Maris, Albert Branson
- Marital Communications Privilege
- marital deduction
- marital infidelity
- Marital portion
- marital rights
- maritime burden
- Maritime cause
- Maritime contract
- Maritime Disaster
- Maritime law
- Maritime Lien
- Maritime loan
- Maritime profit
- mark against
- mark down
- mark incorrectly
- mark of Cain
- mark of disgrace
- mark of honor
- mark of identification
- mark of identity
- mark of shame
- mark off
- mark off by differences
- mark out
- mark out a course
- mark out for
- mark that designates
- mark the difference between
- mark the limits
- mark the time of
- mark time
Full browser ?
- Maritime Communications Partner
- Maritime Communications Satellite
- Maritime Communications Subsystem
- Maritime Compliance Division
- Maritime Component Commander
- Maritime Confidence and Security Building Measure
- Maritime Consulting
- Maritime Continent Thunderstorm Experiment
- Maritime Contingency Force
- Maritime Contingency Force Plan
- Maritime Contingency Force, Amphibious
- Maritime Contingency Force, Atlantic
- Maritime contract
- Maritime Control and Surveillance System
- maritime control area
- Maritime Coordinated Operational Training
- Maritime Coordination Center
- Maritime Counter Terrorism
- Maritime Craft Air Delivery System
- maritime crew visa
- Maritime Defense Command
- Maritime Defense Command Atlantic
- Maritime Defense Command Pacific
- Maritime Defense Force
- maritime defense sector
- Maritime Defense Zone
- Maritime Defense Zone Atlantic
- Maritime Defense Zone, Atlantic Area
- Maritime Defense Zone, Pacific
- maritime DGPS
- Maritime Disaster
- Maritime Division
- Maritime domain awareness
- Maritime Drug Enforcement Act
- Maritime Drug Law Enforcement Act
- Maritime education
- Maritime Education Initiative
- Maritime Electric Company Ltd
- Maritime Electric Company, Limited
- Maritime Electronic Warfare Library Generation System
- Maritime Embedded GPS
- Maritime Emitter Identification Reference File
- maritime environment
- Maritime Environmental Response
- Maritime European Communications Satellite
- Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River and Bay
- Maritime Exercise
- Maritime Exercise Directive
- Maritime Exercise Information Group
- Maritime Exercise Review Board
- Maritime Expeditionary Security Force
- Maritime Expeditionary Security Group
- Maritime Federation of Model Railroaders
- Maritime Film Classification Board
- Maritime Fire Chief's Conference
- Maritime Fire Chiefs Association
- Maritime Fishermen's Union
- Maritime flag
- Maritime Fleet, Institute of the
- Maritime Force Protection Command
- Maritime Force Protection Unit