Mentioned in ?
- action on the case
- antisocial behaviour order
- Baker, Ella Josephine
- Black Power Movement
- Bolin, Jane Matilda
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas
- Campbell, William Joseph
- Chávez, César Estrada
- circumstantial evidence
- Cleaver, Leroy Eldridge
- Commerce, Electronic
- Commission on Civil Rights
- Common Scold
References in classic literature ?
I refer to my Index, and turn to the surrounding neighborhood.
It will not be said by those who recollect that the Atlantic coast is the longest side of the Union, that during the term of thirteen years, the representatives of the States have been almost continually assembled, and that the members from the most distant States are not chargeable with greater intermissions of attendance than those from the States in the neighborhood of Congress.
One of the women of the neighborhood tempted him once and he went into a room with her.
The whole neighborhood abounds with local tales, haunted spots, and twilight superstitions; stars shoot and meteors glare oftener across the valley than in any other part of the country, and the nightmare, with her whole ninefold, seems to make it the favorite scene of her gambols.
Upon the same principle that a man is more attached to his family than to his neighborhood, to his neighborhood than to the community at large, the people of each State would be apt to feel a stronger bias towards their local governments than towards the government of the Union; unless the force of that principle should be destroyed by a much better administration of the latter.
She has also extensive commerce with Portugal, Spain, and Britain, and, with respect to the two latter, has, in addition, the circumstance of neighborhood to attend to.
You are right; only let me know where to find you that I may not run needlessly about the neighborhood.
Pass quickly over mountains, and keep in the neighborhood of valleys.
The Wind River Mountains are notorious in hunters' and trappers' stories: their rugged defiles, and the rough tracts about their neighborhood, having been lurking places for the predatory hordes of the mountains, and scenes of rough encounter with Crows and Blackfeet.
It is now many years since Sam, who was then as active a young negro as any in the province, and worked on the farm of Killian Suydam on Long Island, having finished his day's work at an early hour, was fishing, one still summer evening, just about the neighborhood of Hell Gate.
After a day thus profitably spent, they recrossed the river, but landed on the northern shore several miles above the anchoring ground of the Tonquin, in the neighborhood of Chinooks, and visited the village of that tribe.
Instead of a lonely and ragged man with a huge burden on his back, plodding along sorrowfully on foot while the whole city hooted after him, here were parties of the first gentry and most respectable people in the neighborhood setting forth towards the Celestial City as cheerfully as if the pilgrimage were merely a summer tour.
Legal browser ?
- Negligentia semper habet infortuniam comitem
- negotiable instrument
- negotiable paper
- negotiated agreement
- negotiation process
- negotiorum gestio
- Negotiorum gestor
- Neighbor damages lawn
- Neighbor filed injunction against harassment
- Neighbor making allegations
- neighbour burden
- neither more nor less
- Nelson Morgan attorneys
- Nelson, John
- Nelson, Samuel
- Nemine contradicente
- Neminem oportet esse sapientiorem legibus
- Nemo admittendus est inhabilitare seipsum
- Nemo agit in seipsum
- Nemo allegans suam turpitudinem
- Nemo bis punitur por eodem delicto
- Nemo cogitur rem suam vendere
- Nemo contra factum suum venire potest
- Nemo damnum facit
- Nemo dat qui non habet
- nemo dat quod non habet
- Nemo de domo sua extrahi debet
- Nemo debet esse judex in propria causa
- Nemo debet ex aliena jactura lucrari
- Nemo debet immiscere se rei alienae ad se nihil pertinenti
Full browser ?
- Neighborhood Systems
- Neighborhood Task Force
- Neighborhood Technical Assistance Center
- Neighborhood to Neighborhood
- Neighborhood Traffic Calming
- Neighborhood Traffic Management
- Neighborhood Traffic Management Program
- Neighborhood Traffic Mitigation Program
- Neighborhood Transformation and Family Development
- Neighborhood Trust Federal Credit Union
- Neighborhood Unit
- Neighborhood Unitarian Universalist Church
- Neighborhood Vehicle
- Neighborhood Violence Prevention Collaborative
- Neighborhood watch
- Neighborhood Watch Association
- Neighborhood Watch Authority Program
- Neighborhood Watch Program
- neighborhood watches
- Neighborhood Women of Williamsburg/Greenpoint
- Neighborhood Work Center
- Neighborhood Youth & Family Services
- Neighborhood Youth Advisory Board
- Neighborhood Youth and Family Counseling
- Neighborhood Youth Development Program
- Neighborhood Youth Outreach Program
- Neighborhood Youth Recreation Program
- Neighborhood Youth Soccer League
- Neighborhood Youth Theater
- Neighborhoods (Niterói)
- Neighborhoods (Niterói)
- Neighborhoods in Los Angeles
- Neighborhoods Inc. of Battle Creek
- Neighborhoods of Niterói
- Neighborhoods of Niterói
- Neighborhoods Partnership Network
- Neighboring Gray-Level Dependence Matrix
- Neighboring List Codes Loading
- Neighboring Property Owners Coalition
- neighboring-group participation
- Neighbors Acting Together Helping All
- Neighbors Against Drug Abuse
- Neighbors against Gang Violence
- Neighbors Against Garbage