References in periodicals archive ?
12), but it fulfills a weaker condition sufficient for two-grid optimality, namely
We compare these two heuristic approaches to solving the problem to optimality by reporting the percentage deviation (% Dev.
Analysis and simplifications done in the section on modelling allow obtaining a reduced order model that contains two optimality criteria.
Notwithstanding being nonprobabilistic, this approach does allow for optimality, which we qualify as "prior-free".
Nevertheless, its comprehensive discussion of Italian phonology, its thorough literature review, and its up-to-date discussion of contemporary linguistic theory in relation to the Italian language, in particular, Optimality Theory and the Parallel Structures Model make this volume well worth its cost.
Optimality theory and the analysis of argument realization
i]) of multiplicative optimality criteria of a dwelling before and after refurbishment and/or renovation is calculated by formula (4).
However they give the inconvenient that they don't warrant the optimality of purposed solutions, heuristic methods give satisfactory solving for the problems put in industrial practice (Swamidass, 2002).
The slots and fillers of the frame define the prototype(s) of a class; each slot also has a link to an optimality function that describes how membership responds when the value of the feature changes.
The new optimality point becomes E' with corresponding optimal stock of [K.
Since GAs use probabilistic search operators and in general do not test for formal convergence of the search, there can be a degree of uncertainty associated with the optimality of the solutions.
Broader linguistic concept: minimalism, mechanisms of linguistic change, multilingualism, obligatory contour principle, optimality theory, orality, phonetics, phonology, phonology: metrical, phonotactics, phraseology, polarity, pragmatics, prosody.
Legal browser ?
- oppressive act
- oppressive exaction
- oppressive taskmaster
- opt for
- Optima est lex
- Optimam esse legem
- Optimus interpres rerum usus
- Optimus judex
- Optimus legum interpres consuetudo
- or attorney-at-law
- Or cri de pais
- Or curtesy
- Or interdiction
- or mandamus
- Or to bind over
- Or venire pacias juratores
Full browser ?
- Optimal Spectrum Balancing
- Optimal Step-Size Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Optimal stopping time
- optimal strategy
- Optimal Success at Work
- optimal system
- Optimal Theory Applied to Identity Development
- Optimal Thermal Interpolation System
- Optimal Thread Model
- Optimal Tight Frame
- Optimal Tower Field
- Optimal Tradeoff Circular Harmonic Function Correlation Filter
- Optimal Transmit Weight
- Optimal Treatment Guidelines
- Optimal Unicast Routing System
- Optimal Variable Length Code
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 2
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 3
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 4
- Optimal Ventilator Waveform
- Optimal Wage Indexation
- Optimal Weighting Technology
- Optimal Wide Sole Trajectory Technology
- Optimal Wire Sizing
- Optimal Zonal Wavelet Compression
- Optimal-Parameter Fast Multipole Method
- Optimality Criterion
- Optimality theory
- Optimally-Shifted Linearly-Scaled Permutation
- Optimam esse legem
- Optimisation and Measurement Center
- Optimisation in Multi-Agent Systems
- Optimisation of Monitoring for Internal Exposure
- Optimisation par Essaim Particulaire