References in periodicals archive ?
In Optimality Theory (OT), phonology is considered a universal set of constraints which are hierarchically ranked on a language-specific basis.
Then some second-order optimality conditions for our principal problem (P) are established.
For any of the equal or unequal constraints, the solution to link the model that is theoretically underpinned by the Karush-Kuhn-Tucker optimality conditions with an amortized Newton algorithm manages to avoid rather complicated analytical procedures.
Optimality Theory: constraint interaction in Generative Grammar.
In this section we develop the necessary (and possibly sufficient) conditions of optimality whereby one can develop computational algorithm to determine the optimal control.
In essence, Pareto optimality suffers from incompleteness: It provides no guidance unless there is a unanimous consent among all individuals regarding the preference order with regard to at least one couple of alternative states of affairs.
Applying the Trapezoidal scheme to the resulting optimality system we obtain the following system of equations.
Soleimani-Damaneh: On optimality and duality for multiple-objective optimization under generalized type I univexity, Int.
To relax convexity assumption imposed on the function in theorems on optimality and duality, various generalized convexity concepts have been proposed.
Indeed, the very idea of reshaping currency areas in order to achieve optimality is foreign to monetary evolution.
i] is the agent's optimality criterion, which typically takes the form of maximizing cumulative rewards over a finite number of time steps or maximizing cumulative discounted rewards over an infinite number of steps in the limit.
where m is the number of the optimality criteria used, [w.
Legal browser ?
- oppressive act
- oppressive exaction
- oppressive taskmaster
- opt for
- Optima est lex
- Optimam esse legem
- Optimus interpres rerum usus
- Optimus judex
- Optimus legum interpres consuetudo
- or attorney-at-law
- Or cri de pais
- Or curtesy
- Or interdiction
- or mandamus
- Or to bind over
- Or venire pacias juratores
Full browser ?
- Optimal Spectrum Balancing
- Optimal Step-Size Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Optimal stopping time
- optimal strategy
- Optimal Success at Work
- optimal system
- Optimal Theory Applied to Identity Development
- Optimal Thermal Interpolation System
- Optimal Thread Model
- Optimal Tight Frame
- Optimal Tower Field
- Optimal Tradeoff Circular Harmonic Function Correlation Filter
- Optimal Transmit Weight
- Optimal Treatment Guidelines
- Optimal Unicast Routing System
- Optimal Variable Length Code
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 2
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 3
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 4
- Optimal Ventilator Waveform
- Optimal Wage Indexation
- Optimal Weighting Technology
- Optimal Wide Sole Trajectory Technology
- Optimal Wire Sizing
- Optimal Zonal Wavelet Compression
- Optimal-Parameter Fast Multipole Method
- Optimality Criterion
- Optimality theory
- Optimally-Shifted Linearly-Scaled Permutation
- Optimam esse legem
- Optimisation and Measurement Center
- Optimisation in Multi-Agent Systems
- Optimisation of Monitoring for Internal Exposure
- Optimisation par Essaim Particulaire