Mentioned in ?
- Adjudicative Facts
- Administrative Acts
- air pollution
- Arrested for weapons offense, will this go on record?
- assumption of risk
- Automobile Searches
- Baker, Ella Josephine
- Benjamin, Park
- Brief for Respondent
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Car accident, insurance lapsed
- car rolls back and damages occurred
- Carter, Thomas Henry
- Chessman, Caryl
- Chicago Eight
- Civil Rights Movement
- Cochran, Johnnie L., Jr.
- Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment
References in classic literature ?
When not engaged in reading Virgil, Homer, or Mistral, in parks, restaurants, streets, and suchlike public places, he indited sonnets (in French) to the eyes, ears, chin, hair, and other visible perfections of a nymph called Therese, the daughter, honesty compels me to state, of a certain Madame Leonore who kept a small cafe for sailors in one of the narrowest streets of the old town.
These islands were often the resort of the buffalo, the elk, and the antelope, who had made innumerable paths among the trees and thickets, which had the effect of the mazy walks and alleys of parks and shrubberies.
Several times, taking a walk from his inn into meadows and parks, he stopped by a well-worn stile, looked across through the early evening at a gray church tower, with its dusky nimbus of thick-circling swallows, and remembered that this might have been part of the entertainment of his honeymoon.
Only some gentlemen say that parks are less trouble than tenants.
But Ethel Harrogate had never before seen the southern parks tilted on the splintered northern peaks; the gorge of Glencoe laden with the fruits of Kent.
In the Weald, autumn approached, breaking up the green monotony of summer, touching the parks with the grey bloom of mist, the beech-trees with russet, the oak-trees with gold.
She indirectly inquired of Amby Seedling, who had followed Izz from Talbothays, and by chance Amby remembered that, amongst the snatches of melody in which they had indulged at the dairyman's, to induce the cows to let down their milk, Clare had seemed to like "Cupid's Gardens", "I have parks, I have hounds", and "The break o' the day"; and had seemed not to care for "The Tailor's Breeches" and "Such a beauty I did grow", excellent ditties as they were.
There are noble mausoleums rooted for centuries in retired glades of parks among the growing timber and the fern, which perhaps hold fewer noble secrets than walk abroad among men, shut up in the breast of Mr.
The way wound through enchanted parks to a mighty wall that towered a hundred feet in air.
This is the meaning of their hanging- gardens, villas, garden-houses, islands, parks and preserves, to back their faulty personality with these strong accessories.
He mused over the glory of the Mungo Parks, the Bruces, the Caillies, the Levaillants, and to some extent, I verily believe, of Selkirk (Robinson Crusoe), whom he considered in no wise inferior to the rest.
spread out, with rich compartments of verdure and of flowers, a velvet carpet of cultivated land and royal parks, in the midst of which one recognized, by its labyrinth of trees and alleys, the famous Daedalus garden which Louis XI.
Legal browser ?
- parenting order
- parentless child
- parents and children
- Pares curie
- Pari Causa
- Pari Delicto
- Pari delicto crim
- pari materia
- pari passu
- Paria copulantur paribus
- Parium judicium
- parking lot accident
- Parking lot liability
- Parks, Rosa Louise Mccauley
- parliament and powers
- Parliamentary Commissioner for Administration
- Parliamentary Law
- parlous state
- Parol Evidence
- Parol Evidence Rule
- Parol leases
- parole board
Full browser ?
- Parkland High School
- Parkland Hills Neighborhood Association
- Parkland Industrial Hemp Growers Co-op
- Parkland Magnet Middle School
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Parkland Regional Health Authority
- Parkland Youth Center
- Parklands Home Owners Association
- Parklawn Christian Leadership Academy
- Parklawn Computer Center DIMES HQ
- Parkman Francis
- Parkman, Francis
- Parkour Tutorials
- Parkour Tutorials
- Parks & Recreation Commission
- Parks (Other)
- Parks and Conservation-Related Organizations - Canada
- Parks and Conservation-Related Organizations - US
- Parks and Environmental Lands Acquisition Advisory Committee
- Parks and Gardens of Special Historic Interest
- Parks and Land Certainty Act
- Parks and Open Space Advisory Committee
- Parks and Open Space Advocates
- Parks and Open Spaces Officer
- Parks and Protected Areas Research Forum of Manitoba
- Parks and Recreation
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Council
- Parks and Recreation Board
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Parks and Recreation Department
- Parks and Recreation Division
- Parks and Recreation Federation of Ontario
- Parks and Recreation Ontario
- Parks and Recreation Trust Fund
- Parks and Recreation/Environmental Education
- Parks and Recreations Department
- Parks and Reserves Reservations Office
- Parks and Trails New York
- Parks and Wildlife Bureau
- Parks and Wildlife Commission of Northern Territory
- Parks Belk
- Parks Canada Headquarters