Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
To be a true realtor one had to live up to a standard of moral qualifications.
In 1923, a joint NAR-led committee approved a textbook series and two-year curriculum; by 1925, people were talking about the need for University-level instruction in "realology," a discussion that presupposed an objective body of knowledge and imagined a future for realtors as the arbiters of American land policy.
Realtors also said a vote for secession would create unprecedented political momentum either to demand reform in the Los Angeles Unified School District or petition for a new Valley school district - addressing one of the leading concerns of families as they consider whether to live in the Valley, they said.
Although Chesterfield County realtors have not reported any major crimes, the initiation of a joint training program between the local law enforcement community and area real estate agents seeks to ensure crime prevention and personal safety.
He was named "REALTOR of the Year" for 2004 for the state of Indiana at the 19th annual Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS (ICBR) Conference.
Realtors say joining the system will give local homes far greater market exposure and at the same time give residents interested in buying homes elsewhere the ability to shop in other communities from their local real estate office.
There are more than 700 Realtors in Ada County," Ralph's ad read, with a photo.
Michael Schmelzer, Past President of the NYS Association of Realtors and the Bronx-Manhattan North Association of Realtors making the presentation to Gerald Pindus, Affiliate Member of the Year; and William Schur, 2004 BMAR President.
The Colorado Association of REALTORS is the state's largest real estate trade association that represents more than 27,500 members statewide.
Crowley envisions a greater voice for NYC realtors, thanks in part to local and national legislative efforts on their behalf.
NASDAQ:MOVE) has promoted Allan Dalton, president and chief executive officer of Realtor.
President-elect Crowley spoke of the "tremendous progress that has been made on behalf of REALTORs and their clients, at the state, national and international levels.
Legal browser ?
- real security
- real sense
- real size
- realistic attitude
- Reality of laws
- realization in advance
- realize in cash
- realize the worth of
- realized from accompanying words
- realized profits and losses
- reap profits
- reap rewards
- reap the benefit of
- reap the fruits
- Rear end accident
Full browser ?
- Realtime Quality Management
- Realtime Radiation Monitor Device
- Realtime rendering
- Realtime Reutilization Asset Management
- Realtime Right-Hand Side Blocking/Black List
- realtime search
- Realtime strategy game
- Realtime Traffic Flow Measurement
- Realtime Transmission
- Realtime Universal Database Enterprise Application
- Realtime video
- Realtor Associate
- Realtor Association of Bay County
- Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches
- Realtor Association of Martin County
- Realtor Association of Miami Dade County
- Realtor Association of Northwest Chicagoland
- Realtor Association of Pioneer Valley
- Realtor Association of the Fox Valley
- Realtor Certified Executive
- Realtor Political Action Committee
- Realtor-Client Communication Gateway
- Realtors Assistance to Members Program
- Realtors Association of Hamilton-Burlington
- Realtors Association of Indian River County
- Realtors Association of New Mexico
- Realtors Association of Northeast Wisconsin
- Realtors Association of Southwest Wisconsin
- Realtors Association of St. Lucie, Inc
- Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches
- Realtors Association of York and Adams County
- REALTORS For Safe Neighborhoods
- Realtors Land Institute
- Realtors Land Institute
- Realtors Multiple Listing and Information Service
- Realtors National Marketing Institute
- Realty Advisory Group Inc.
- Realty Associates of Santa Rosa, Inc.
- Realty Center Management, Inc.
- Realty Financial Network
- Realty Investment Association of California
- Realty Investment Club of Houston
- Realty Photo Tours
- Realty Restoration Gift Fund
- Realty School of Kansas
- Realty Section
- Realty Transfer Tax