Mentioned in ?
- abstract of title
- Agricultural Law
- Agriculture Department
- Agriculture Subsidies
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- Art Law
- Ashcroft, John David
- Bacon, Sir Francis
- Bates, Daisy Lee Gatson
- Black, Hugo Lafayette
- Black, Jeremiah Sullivan
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas
- Cable Television
- Carmichael, Stokely
- Carter, James Earl, Jr.
- Celia, a Slave
- Clinton, Hillary Rodham
References in classic literature ?
And would you believe it, Miss Strong," continued Tennington, "I had the very deuce of a job to convince the old fellow that there was not only no rural free delivery, but no town, and that he was not even on the same continent as Washington, nor in the same hemisphere.
In rural economy nothing can be regarded as trifling.
Without running up the rates, we give a hundred crowns to supplement the cure's stipend, we pay two hundred francs to the rural policeman, and as much again to the schoolmaster and schoolmistress.
The Fynes had expected her to reappear every moment, till the shades of the night and the silence of slumber had stolen gradually over the wide and peaceful rural landscape commanded by the cottage.
You know how I hate walking--at least on solid, rural earth; for I can walk a ship's deck a whole foggy night through, if necessary, and think little of it.
He and Arthur frequently meet to pursue their rural sports together: he often calls upon us here, and Arthur not unfrequently rides over to him.
Him the pleasant banks of sweetly-winding Stour had nourished, where he first learnt the vocal art, with which, wandering up and down at wakes and fairs, he cheered the rural nymphs and swains, when upon the green they interweaved the sprightly dance; while he himself stood fiddling and jumping to his own music.
Besides these honest folks at the Hall (whose simplicity and sweet rural purity surely show the advantage of a country life over a town one), we must introduce the reader to their relatives and neighbours at the Rectory, Bute Crawley and his wife.
Crawley begs me to say, he hopes you will adorn our RURAL RECTORY with your presence.
These new institutions, these justices of the peace, rural councils, what hideousness it all is
These towns and cities of New England (many of which would be villages in Old England), are as favourable specimens of rural America, as their people are of rural Americans.
The vicar of their pleasant rural parish was not a controversialist, but a good hand at whist, and one who had a joke always ready for a blooming female parishioner.
Legal browser ?
- run through
- run together
- running account
- running account credit
- running at large
- running away
- Running days
- running expense
- running expenses
- Running of the statute of limitations
- running out
- Running with the Land
- Ruse de guerre
- rush off
- rush through
- rush to a conclusion
- rush to conclusion
- rush upon
- Rush, Benjamin
- Rush, Richard
- rushing in
- Rutledge, John
- Rutledge, Wiley Blount, Jr.
- Rylands v. Fletcher
Full browser ?
- Ruq'a al Sairif
- Ruq'a al-Sairif
- Ruq'ah al Sairif
- Ruq'ah al-Sairif
- Ruqa al Sairif
- Ruqa al-Sairif
- Ruqah al Sairif
- Ruqah al-Sairif
- Rural Abandoned Mine Program
- Rural Academic Health Project
- Rural Access Initiative
- Rural Access to Emergency Devices
- Rural Accessibility and Cancer Survival
- Rural Action for Development
- Rural Action Project
- Rural Action Zone
- Rural Address Designation
- Rural Adjustment and Finance Corporation
- Rural administration
- Rural Advanced Community of Learners
- Rural Advancement Foundation Intenational
- Rural Advancement Fund
- Rural Affordable Housing Commission
- Rural Agricultural Development Authority
- Rural Agricultural Improvement and Public Affairs Project
- Rural Agricultural Productivity Improvement and Development
- Rural AIDS Action Network
- Rural AIDS and Development Action Research
- Rural AIDS Prevention Project
- Rural Alabama Health Alliance
- Rural Alaska Honors Institute
- Rural Alaska Native Adult
- Rural Alaska Sanitation Coalition
- Rural Alberta Advantage
- Rural Alberta Development Fund
- Rural Alliance Inc
- Rural Allied Health Team
- Rural Allied Health Undergraduate Scholarship