Mentioned in ?
- Baker, Ella Josephine
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- child support
- Clifford, Nathan
- Clinton, William Jefferson
- Colleges and Universities
- Commerce Clause
- Continuing Legal Education
- Darrow, Clarence Seward
- Douglas, William Orville
- equal protection
- Establishment Clause
- gender discrimination
References in periodicals archive ?
Hyderabad: A farmer's son committed suicide by jumping before a train after he was humiliated by the school authorities over his inability to pay school fees.
Not mentioning the school's name, Abdul Hai, the father of two asked why school fees are increased after summer vacations each year adding we mentally prepare ourselves during summer vacations for a fee increased but surprisingly the increase goes beyond our expectations.
The Senior Minister has categorically said that the increase in school fee would not be allowed and would not be tolerated.
If there is one theme in the 'Back to School' campaigns that is cutting through the clamour, it is the chance to win a year's school fees.
Private school fees have increased by significantly more than inflation over the past decade, making it difficult for people in many occupations to afford a private education for their children.
PARENTS in Wales are finding it increasingly difficult to finance private school fees after a hike in the cost of independent education, a report has found.
A limitation of the paper is that it is based on a survey of private school fees payable in the 1997 school year only.
He said the arbitrary increase in school fee has caused serious concern among parents.
Parents in the UAE are now turning to banks to manage the burden of school fees.
It's too soon yet for Neha Pandey, mother of 3-year-old Aren to worry about school fees, as nursery school fees aren't affected.
Dubai's education regulatory body the Knowledge and Human Development AuthorA[degrees]ity announced in February there would be no school fee increases for the 2013/2014 academic year.
A section of parents also demanded that the hike in school fee with effect from the third quarter of the academic year be withdrawn and scrapped with immediate effect.
Legal browser ?
- schematic arrangement
- scheme of arrangement
- Schenck v. United States
- Schengen Agreement
- Schlafly, Phyllis Stewart
- Schlesinger, Rudolf Berthold
- School Desegregation
- School fee
- school oneself
- school violence
- Schools and School Districts
- science of law
- science of legal relations
- science of monetary relations
- science of oratory
- science of teaching
- science of wealth
- Scientia et volunti non fit injuria
- Scientia sciolorum est mixta ignorantia
- Scientia utrimque per pares contrahentes facit
- scientific determination
Full browser ?
- School dress codes
- School Dropout Demonstration Assistance Program
- School Drug Testing Program
- School Education Director
- School Education Information Advisory Group
- School Emergency Response Team
- School Emergency Response to Violence
- School Employees Benefits Advisory Council
- School Employees Credit Union
- School Employees Credit Union of Washington
- School Employees Health Care Board
- School Employees Lorain County Credit Union
- School Employees Retirement System
- School Employees' Benefit Trust
- School Energy Coalition
- School English Learners Advisory Committee
- School Enrichment Resource Volunteers in Education
- School Enrollment-Based Health Insurance
- School Entrant Health Assessment
- School Entrant Health Questionnaire
- School Environmental Safety Incident Report
- School Equipment Production Unit
- School Evaluation and Instructional Research Associates
- School Evaluation Framework
- School Excelling Through National Skill Standards Education
- School Facilities Needs Assessment Grant Program
- School Facilities Planning Division
- School Facilities Working Group
- School Facility Evaluation Project
- School Facility Improvement District
- School fee
- School field trip
- School field trip
- school figure
- School Finance Exploratory Project
- School Financial Services
- School Fiscal Officers' Certification Program
- School Fiscal Services Division
- School Focused Youth Service
- School Food Action Group
- School Food and Nutrition Policy
- School Food Service Association
- School Food Trust
- School Foodservice and Nutrition Specialist
- School for Advanced American Dominant Education
- School for Advanced Research
- School for Advanced Residue Analysis in Food
- School for Advanced Urban Studies
- School for All Children Act
- School for Body Mind Centering
- School for Business and Regional Development
- School for Children with Hidden Intelligence
- School for Command Preparation
- School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- School for Educational Enrichment
- School for Educational Evolution and Development
- School for Health Care Professions
- School for Human Resource Development
- School for Information and Knowledge Systems
- School for Integrated Academics and Technologies
- School for International Business