References in periodicals archive ?
13]C values of individual fatty acids from Vinette 1 vessels from coastal sites (n = 15) are significantly enriched in [sup.
Vinette said: "Although he did well in the 100 metres the 200 metres is his race, it's his favourite.
Vinette (P, PAP, TNS, UC); Mo'orea, Moyenne vallee d'Afareaitu, lere cascade, ca.
Le tableau du Tintoret ne semble pas avoir ete remplace puisque les archives de ce dossier contiennent des lettres de lecteurs du dictionnaire qui expriment a Vinette leur etonnement de l'avoir rencontre dans l'exemplaire qu'ils ont achete.
HOPE SPRINGS: Sian Reeves, Alex Kingston, Christine Bottomley and Vinette Robinson
from left) Sian Reeves, Alex Kingston, Christine Bottomley, and Vinette Robinson.
It is BBC1's summer Sunday night primetime drama and boasts a stellar cast including Alex Kingston, Ronnie Ancona, Annette Crosbie and rising stars Christine Bottomley and Vinette Robinson.
CONTACT: Media contact: Natalie Vinette, Simpler Networks, 1 877 SIMPLER or (514) 822-4857 (office), media@simplernetworks.
ER's Alex Kingston, Cutting It's Sian Reeves, The Street's Christine Bottomley and The Passion actress Vinette Robinson play the ex-cons trying to go straight in BBC's 1 new Sunday night family drama.
VINETTE ROBINSON (JOSIE PORRITT) Cast out by her middle-class family who refused to accept her homosexuality on religious grounds.
Dunn also has been a news analyst and political commentator on TV in Miami and since 1987 has been featured with a Florida historical vinette on Channel 13.
VIOLENCE Z With Vinette Robinson PLAUDITS J Michael Sheen
Legal browser ?
- vinculo matrimonii
- vinculum juris
- vindicate a right
- vindicate a title
- vindicate from unjust reproach
- vindictive oath
- Vinson, Frederick Moore
- violate a confidence
- violate a contract
- violate a law
- violate a privilege
- violate a regulation
- violate one’s oath
- violate rules
- violate the confidence of
- violate the truth
- violation of a contract
- violation of a duty
- violation of a law
- violation of a legal duty
- violation of a privilege
- violation of a regulation
- violation of allegiance
- violation of an oath
- violation of another’s rights
- violation of duty
Full browser ?
- Viner, Jacob
- Vines (disambiguation)
- Vines Address Resolution Protocol
- VInes Applications Services
- Vines File System
- Vines Fragmentation Protocol
- Vines Internet Control Protocol
- Vines Internet Protocol
- Vines Interprocess Communications
- Vines Network and Systems Management
- Vines Routing Transport Protocol
- Vines Routing Update Protocol
- Vines Security
- Vines Sequenced Packet Protocol
- Vines Vikings
- Vinet, Alexandre Rodolphe
- Vineyard Affordable Child Care Project
- Vineyard and Winery Management
- Vineyard Christian Fellowship
- Vineyard Christian Fellowship of North Phoenix
- Vineyard Christian Fellowship of the Peninsula
- Vineyard Christian Fellowship Westside
- Vineyard Church of Columbus
- Vineyard Church of North Phoenix
- Vineyard Community Chiang Mai
- Vineyard Data Quantification Society
- Vineyard Haven Public Library
- Vineyard Haven Yacht Club
- Vineyard Health Care Access Program
- Vineyard Leadership Institute
- Vineyard Music Group
- Vineyard National Bancorp
- Vineyard of Fragrant Drapes
- Vineyard of Fragrant Grapes
- Vineyard Planting Unit
- Vineyard Ripper-Plow
- Vineyard Tennis Center
- Vineyard Tractor-Mounted Assembly
- Vineyard Vines
- Vineyard Youth Group