References in periodicals archive ?
Interlocutors also discussed the outcome of the 57th round of WIPO member states' meetings in October 2017, expressing the hope that existing obstacles in promoting the organization's regulatory agenda will be overcome during the current year.
He said WIPO believes that IP is a powerful tool for stimulating innovation and WIPO Re:Search is its principal effort to ensure that IP supports advances in global health research.
Minelik Getahun, Assistant Director General of the Global Issues Sector of WIPO who has been invited by the Government of Sri Lanka to participate in the national workshop and G-15 member States workshop on Traditional Knowledge, and Sri Lanka's celebration of 'World IP Day' to be held in the week of 24th April 2016 in Colombo.
Francis Gurry, Director General, WIPO, in the presence of Ambassador HE Obaid Salem Al Zaabi, Permanent Representative of the UAE to the United Nations and other International Organizations in Geneva.
Despite the fact that WIPO had no whistle-blower policy in place at the time I blew the whistle on the North Korea and Iran shipments, I felt confident that the U.
The delegates also agreed on the renewal of the mandate of the WIPO Intergovernmental Committee on Intellectual Property and Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge and Folklore (the IGC) for the 2016-2017 biennium, as well as the work plan for the IGC for the biennium.
The rapid growth in international patent applications underscores the increasing importance of intellectual property as it moves from the periphery to the centre of the global economic system" WIPO Director General Francis Gurry said.
Also attending the ceremony were Wang Binying, Deputy Director General of WIPO, Antony Taubman, Director of the Intellectual Property Division of the World Trade Organization, and Chen Hongbing, Counsellor, Permanent Mission of the People's Republic of China to the United Nations Office at Geneva and other International Organizations in Switzerland.
WIPO reaches out to individual SMEs chiefly through support institutions and relevant government institutions.
The approved budget will reallocate resources for two new WIPO external offices for China and the Russian Federation.
This treaty is a victory for the blind, visually impaired and print disabled, but also for the multilateral system," said WIPO director general, Francis Gurry.
On Thursday, the WIPO, which is comprised of more than 600 negotiators from 186 states, (http://www.
Legal browser ?
- win an argument
- win back
- win over
- win the battle
- Winchester measure
- Wind Up
- winding up
- winning over
- Winship, in Re
- wipe off
- wipe out
- wipe out illiteracy
- Wirt, William
- Wisdom, John Minor
- wise man
- wise saying
- with a high degree of certainty
- with a valid will
- with alacrity
- with all reasonable speed
- with all respect
- with allegiance
- with an executed will
- with an iron hand
Full browser ?
- wiping the slate clean
- wiping the smile off face
- wiping the smile off her face
- wiping the smile off his face
- wiping the smile off my face
- wiping the smile off of face
- wiping the smile off of her face
- wiping the smile off of his face
- wiping the smile off of my face
- wiping the smile off of our face
- wiping the smile off of our faces
- wiping the smile off of their face
- wiping the smile off of their faces
- wiping the smile off of your face
- wiping the smile off our face
- wiping the smile off our faces
- wiping the smile off their face
- wiping the smile off their faces
- wiping the smile off your face
- wiping their slate clean
- wiping your slate clean
- WIPO Copyright Treaty
- Wipo of Burgundy
- Wipo of Burgundy
- WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty
- WIPP Project Integration Office
- WIPP Project Site Office
- WIPP Waste Information System
- Wipro Academy of Software Excellence
- Wipro ADS
- Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting
- Wipro Infotech
- Wipro Restricted Stock Unit Plan