References in periodicals archive ?
The investment in the Regional Agricultural Watershed Assessment Program will enable DEP staff to develop a working relationship with farmers in the selected watershed.
The Regional Agricultural Watershed Assessment Program was created as a result of a successful pilot program in Soft Run, Mifflin County.
Large blueways such as the Connecticut River watershed are extremely important not only as nurseries for biodiversity and filtration systems for fresh water supplies, but also as outdoor recreational outlets for millions of all-too-cooped-up Americans.
The Connecticut River watershed is a fitting first addition to the National Blueways program given its ecological, cultural and recreational importance to millions of Americans along its 410-mile run from the peaks of Vermont along the Canadian border through New Hampshire and Massachusetts to Connecticut, where it empties into the Atlantic Ocean.
functioning watersheds, including provisioning, regulating, cultural,
are so grounded relative to watersheds that the task of identifying and
Despite budgetary and political pressures, the demonstrated accomplishments and future value of established, long-term experimental watersheds cannot be overlooked when setting priorities and allocating expenditures for water resources research.
These watersheds are on publicly owned land and have no permitted point source (wastewater) discharges.
Because there are few reports of nutrient yields from glacial watersheds, Eran and I decided to compare the result from a non-glacial watershed with those of a watershed partially covered by a glacier and a watershed fully covered by a glacier," said Scott.
As in the Georgia Basin, upland watersheds can be a source of water for lowland communities.
The Corporate FQNV designation is a result of a stringent review of Watershed Security's qualifications and certifications by the Navy Certifying Authority (Navy CA).
At the meeting, DCR staff members will explain the process for adopting a new public access plan and will review current policies governing public use of DCR watershed lands surrounding Wachusett Reservoir.
Legal browser ?
- watch out
- watch out for
- watch over
- watch secretely
- watched over
- watchful care
- Water bailiff
- Water course
- Water ordeal
- Water Pollution
- Water Rights
- Water Services Regulation Authority
- watered stock
- Wattleton, Alyce Faye
- wave brazenly
- wave conspicuously
- wave ostentatiously
- Way bill
- Way going crop
- way in
- way of approach
- way of doing things
- way of escape
- way of life
- way of living
- way of operation
- way of thinking
- way out
Full browser ?
- Watershed Modeling System
- Watershed Nutrient Management
- Watershed Organisation Trust
- Watershed Overlay
- Watershed Partnership for New Jersey
- Watershed Planning and Advisory Council
- Watershed Planning and Assistance Grant
- Watershed Preservation Network
- Watershed Protected Area Overlay
- Watershed Protection and Development Review
- Watershed Protection and Development Review Department
- Watershed Protection and Flood Prevention Act
- Watershed Protection and Flood Prevention Program
- Watershed Recovery Inventory Project
- Watershed Research, Assessment, and Stewardship Project
- Watershed Restoration Action Strategy
- Watershed Restoration and Protection Strategy
- Watershed Restoration Plan
- Watershed Science Institute
- Watershed Stewards Project
- Watershed Stewardship Education Program
- Watershed Stewardship Program
- Watershed stroke
- Watershed Support Services and Activities Network
- Watershed Technology Electronic Catalog
- Watershed Transform
- Watershed Urban Runoff Management Program
- Watershed Water Quality Assessment
- Watershed-Wide Waste Discharge Requirement
- Watershed-Wide Waste Discharge Requirements
- Watersheds Coalition of Ventura County
- Watership Down
- Waterside Area Youth Orchestra
- Waterside terrier
- Waterside Towers Residents Association
- Watersmeet theatre
- Watersmeet Township, Michigan
- Waterson Point State Park
- waterspace management