Mentioned in ?
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Canada and the United States
- due process of law
- equal protection
- Gay and Lesbian Rights
- Interstate Commerce Act
- Lyndon B. Johnson: Voting Rights Act Address
- Powell v. Alabama
- preliminary statement
- September 11th Attacks
- sexual harassment
- turns on
- Voting Rights Act of 1965
References in periodicals archive ?
According to the River Basin Control Office (RBCO), the Philippines has 142 critical watersheds, 18 major rivers and three principal river basins.
They urged for effective skill development on improved watershed management practices by creating linkages among the regional countries to avoid the adverse climate effects on human and agriculture sectors of the South Asian Region.
But it was a pity hearing her give a tautological, instead of nuanced, definition of a watershed to the Commission on Appointments, and getting laughed at by the audience.
Bureau of Reclamation Commissioner Estevan Lpez announced $876,565 in funding through the WaterSMART Program for eleven projects that will establish or further develop watershed management groups.
This paper highlights the application of selected water smart technologies in watersheds (e.
Dear EarthTalk: The federal government recently designated the Connecticut River watershed as the nation's first "National Blueway.
Department of Agriculture's Natural Resources Conservation Service will provide funding to farmers, ranchers and forest landowners in selected watersheds within the Bayou Bartholomew watershed in Jefferson and Lincoln counties.
25 to 132 acres), data have been collected from multiple larger watersheds and rain gauges on private land in the nearby Brushy Creek watershed.
We might generalize the effect of restricting development in a watershed as placing all the direct costs on owners of vacant land in protected watersheds, while providing benefits to those downstream of the protected area.
STEWARDS data can be valuable for other hydrological analyses and to people living in these watersheds.
Hood then asked former graduate school colleague Durelle Scott, now an assistant professor of biological systems engineering at Virginia Tech, to help analyze the organic matter and nutrient (nitrogen and phosphorus) loads being exported from the Juneau-area study watersheds.
Watershed contains seven of New York's Finger Lakes, plus Seneca and Oneida Rivers.
Legal browser ?
- watch out
- watch out for
- watch over
- watch secretely
- watched over
- watchful care
- Water bailiff
- Water course
- Water ordeal
- Water Pollution
- Water Rights
- Water Services Regulation Authority
- watered stock
- Wattleton, Alyce Faye
- wave brazenly
- wave conspicuously
- wave ostentatiously
- Way bill
- Way going crop
- way in
- way of approach
- way of doing things
- way of escape
- way of life
- way of living
- way of operation
- way of thinking
- way out
Full browser ?
- Watershed Modeling System
- Watershed Nutrient Management
- Watershed Organisation Trust
- Watershed Overlay
- Watershed Partnership for New Jersey
- Watershed Planning and Advisory Council
- Watershed Planning and Assistance Grant
- Watershed Preservation Network
- Watershed Protected Area Overlay
- Watershed Protection and Development Review
- Watershed Protection and Development Review Department
- Watershed Protection and Flood Prevention Act
- Watershed Protection and Flood Prevention Program
- Watershed Recovery Inventory Project
- Watershed Research, Assessment, and Stewardship Project
- Watershed Restoration Action Strategy
- Watershed Restoration and Protection Strategy
- Watershed Restoration Plan
- Watershed Science Institute
- Watershed Stewards Project
- Watershed Stewardship Education Program
- Watershed Stewardship Program
- Watershed stroke
- Watershed Support Services and Activities Network
- Watershed Technology Electronic Catalog
- Watershed Transform
- Watershed Urban Runoff Management Program
- Watershed Water Quality Assessment
- Watershed-Wide Waste Discharge Requirement
- Watershed-Wide Waste Discharge Requirements
- Watersheds Coalition of Ventura County
- Watership Down
- Waterside Area Youth Orchestra
- Waterside terrier
- Waterside Towers Residents Association
- Watersmeet theatre
- Watersmeet Township, Michigan
- Waterson Point State Park
- waterspace management