Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Along with base support for managing Aboriginal cultural heritage, todays funding will also support a member of staff to monitor compliance with the Aboriginal Heritage Act 2006 in Wathaurungs area.
Second, Aboriginal people (defined as Indian, Inuit and Metis peoples), collectively, have rights that are enshrined in Canada's Constitution.
The term 'mathematics' may be vague from an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspective.
Cities are now home to over half of all Aboriginal peoples in Canada and over half of this group live in large urban centres (Statscan 2011).
Gathering places provide a welcoming environment for Aboriginal students" said Advanced Education Minister Andrew Wilkinson.
Over that period of time, 164 Canadian Aboriginal women, or about five every year, had gone missing in the sense that they were never found either dead or alive.
Aksis was formed to build an Aboriginal business and professional community in Edmonton with a vision to make Edmonton the Aboriginal Business Capital of Canada.
As the son of renowned jockey Merv Maynard and the grandson of revered political leader Fred Maynard, John Maynard is positioned as an insider to both the Australian racing industry and the organised political struggle of Aboriginal people.
The analysis of these phases also intertwines research on the role in disciplining Aboriginal people by pastoralists, who were a major economic player in Western Australia and employed countless Aboriginal people.
The 'related' Aboriginal sense of self I describe can be associated with this approach.
The group meets with Timmons once a month to provide advice, support and guide the university in creating a comfortable learning environment for Aboriginal students.
It is on this point that this paper argues that state-funded early childhood education that focuses on the cultural needs of Aboriginal children and their families will help alleviate their disadvantaged position in society while simultaneously restoring Aboriginal identity and self-worth.
Legal browser ?
- abolish the organization of
- abominable crime
- aborted attempt
- abortive effort
- abounding in error
- about to happen
- above all
- above all price
- above all value
- above appraisal
- above average
- above meanness
- above par
- above pettiness
- above suspicion
Full browser ?
- Abonde, Dame
- Aboott & Costello
- Aboriginal Adult Basic Education
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- Aboriginal Affairs Branch
- Aboriginal Affairs Planning Authority Act
- Aboriginal AIDS Service Organizations
- Aboriginal and Islander Career Aspirations Program
- Aboriginal and Islander Child Care Agency
- Aboriginal and Islander Community Health Service
- Aboriginal and Islander Education Officer
- Aboriginal and Islander Health Worker Journal
- Aboriginal and Islander Independent Community School
- Aboriginal and Islander Medical Support Services
- Aboriginal and Islander Support Unit
- Aboriginal and Islander Teacher Education Program
- Aboriginal and Northern Climate Change Program
- Aboriginal and Northern Community Action Program
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Advisory Committee
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts Board
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Commission
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education Policy
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Family Mediation Program
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workforce Working Group
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Housing
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Services
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Library Resource Network
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Performing Arts
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Program
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Services