Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
But there is good news: This is a great time for accountants who may have considered a career in academics to give it some deliberate thought.
Satisfied students and working graduates lead to, among other things, individuals who: feel good about themselves and their alma mater; can service their enormous student debt; generate interest in their academic home among prospective students; and become donors.
Districts in Massachusetts want to stay as close as possible to the 50-50 schedule while increasing the emphasis on core academics, in Paist's experience.
If one believes that truth is best advanced by professional academics trained in the most current intellectual methods, then the answer is no.
Scholarship Pays Far: Academics, dance, travel, dance shoes, costumes
Once progressive educators gave up academic content as the basis for the curriculum, they were prey to all sorts of crackpot fads.
Two-time national champ Taft High School won the Los Angeles Unified School District's Academic Decathlon on Thursday, overthrowing El Camino Real High School for the first time in seven years.
Theology or religion must be taught as an academic subject without proselytizing, and academic freedom must be observed.
BEFORE EMBARKING ON AN ACADEMIC CAREER, practicing CPAs should be aware that academic life is very different.
Forcing people to spend 12 years or more narrowing their interests to suit academic fashion in the quest for tenure "tends to knock the originality out of young academics," says Louis Menand, an English professor at the City University of New York.
In a society where physical prowess is more frequently rewarded than academic achievement, fictional mentors are vital for inspiring young readers to pursue scholastic excellence Characters realize that athletics should be balanced with academics and that sexuality can interfere with future goals; Marcus Garvey Williams, for example, quits school to raise his infant son in Wesley's Where Do I Go From Here?
The emphasis on context is particularly apt for the world in which we--as practitioners and academics alike--operate today.
Legal browser ?
- abuse one’s rights
- abuse, bill collector
- abusive harangue
- abut on
- abut upon
- Abzug, Bella Savitsky
- Ac etiam
- Academic Freedom
- academic honor
- Academic question
- Academic Year
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Accedas ad curiam
- Accedas ad vicecomitem
- accede to
- accedere ad
- accelerated decision
- accelerated judgment
- Acceleration Clause
- acceleration lane
- accept a liability
- accept advice
- accept an obligation
Full browser ?
- Academical regalia
- Academical Village People
- Academically and Intellectually Gifted
- Academically Gifted
- Academically Gifted and Talented
- Academically Talented
- Academically Talented Youth Program
- Academics & Research
- Academics For Academic Freedom
- Academics for Affirmative Action and Social Justice
- Academics for Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Academics Plus Charter School
- Academicus Martini Quinti Ordo
- Academicus Neo Lovaniensis Ordo
- Academicus Sanctae Barbae Ordo
- Académie Africaine des Langues
- Académie Arts Martiaux & Culture
- Academie Beeldende Kunst Maastricht
- Académie Canadienne de la Défense
- Académie Canadienne de Médecine du Sport
- Academie Catholique Mere Teresa
- Académie Chrétienne de la Rive Nord
- Académie d'Agriculture de France
- Académie d'Alsace
- Académie d'architecture
- Académie d'Armes de France
- Académie de l'Art de Carthage
- Académie de Musiques Modernes
- Académie des Arts de Combat