Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Jayco Real Estate Investments Services include negotiating acquisitions for accredited investors, full-service property management, enhancing commercial properties in the Greater Washington, D.
The Accredited Collection Facility Program involves upholding the highest professional standards in the following two main areas: 1) the collection facilities and its operation and 2) the collection facility's personnel.
Accredited REIT may receive additional payments from the Consolidated Holdco estate pursuant to the Fifth Amended Plan.
To achieve Accredited Body status Freedom Travel Group was required to meet all of the CAA's criteria and the accreditation of Freedom Travel Group brings the number of confirmed Accredited Bodies with the ATOL scheme to four.
The addition of the two companies brings the total number of Accredit UK certified companies up to seven, with five suppliers already accredited in the field of network, design and installation.
Palomba and Banta, Assessing Student Competence in Accredited Disciplines: Pioneering Approaches to Assessment in Higher Education (Stylus, 2001).
It is accredited by the nation's premiere accrediting agency, AACSB International.
Controlled liability insurance costs: accredited departments find it easier to obtain insurance, to increase the limit of their insurance coverage, and, often, to acquire lower premiums.
Most distance learning programs say they are accredited and list their accrediting agencies in their marketing materials.
The purpose of the present study was to compare the California pass/fail rates of graduates of regionally accredited and those of regionally unaccredited program on both the oral exam for licensure and the written exam, the Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP).
Accredited individual and institutional investors can review direct investment opportunities in real estate by screening, researching and filtering numerous deals on the site.
However, only eight of them are accredited by the Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB), which is the official accrediting body in the United States (see exhibit 2 for its address).
Legal browser ?
- Account Stated
- Account, Action on
- Accountant in Bankruptcy
- Accountant of Court
- accounted for
- accounts collectable
- accounts outstanding
- accounts payable
- accounts receivable
- accredit with
- Accredited Law School
- Accrual Basis
- Accumulated Earnings Tax
- accumulation and maintenance trust
- Accumulation Trust
- Accumulative Judgment
- Accumulative Sentence
Full browser ?
- Accreditation Manual for Ambulatory Health Care
- Accreditation Manual for Hospitals
- Accreditation Manual for Long Term Care
- Accreditation Manual for Managed Behavioral Health Care
- Accreditation of Allied Health Programs
- Accreditation of Early Learning and Care Services
- accreditation of experiential learning
- Accreditation of International Real Estate Professionals
- Accreditation of Prior Certificated Learning
- Accreditation of Prior Formal Learning
- accreditation of prior learning
- Accreditation Program for Australian Veterinarians
- Accreditation Program for Public Elementary Schools
- Accreditation Quality Improvement Process Workgroup
- Accreditation Regulations
- Accreditation Review Board
- Accreditation Review Committee for the Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Accreditation Review Committee on Education in Surgical Technology
- Accreditation Review Panel
- Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies
- Accreditation Support Package
- Accreditation Through Partnership
- Accreditation Unit
- Accreditation Watch
- Accreditation Working Group
- Accredited ACH Professional
- Accredited Adviser in Insurance
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance
- Accredited Advisors in Insurance
- Accredited Airport Executive
- Accredited Animal Health Representative
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- Accredited Assessor
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist
- Accredited Association Management Company
- Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate
- Accredited Business Accountant
- Accredited Business Communicator
- Accredited Business Valuation specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Representative Manager
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Accredited by the Institute for Independent Business
- Accredited Cabinetry and Space Designer
- Accredited Canadian Pharmacy Residency
- Accredited Case Manager
- Accredited Center for Education
- Accredited Client Export Approval Number
- Accredited Clinical Coder
- Accredited Commercial Manager
- Accredited Committee Secretary-Treasurer
- Accredited Community Support Officer
- Accredited Conservator-Restorer
- Accredited Continuing Education Provider
- Accredited Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Information
- Accredited Counter Fraud Officer