References in periodicals archive ?
Late SLMC leader Hon Ashraff's call for a Coastal Administrative Unit in East was due to the inconveniences caused to Eastern Tamil speaking people who had to go all the way to Ampara for their administrative matters and even got inconvenienced further," said Vanni ACMC Leader Rishad Bathiudeen.
19 for 2015 on allowing the establishment of private holding joint stock companies with the aim of managing and investing administrative units or part of them.
Economic criteria, covering material and financial resources necessary for development -Demographic, administrative unit of population, its structure and employment potential;
The concept of a separate administrative unit identified as technical services or technical processing was first proposed in 1939 (Coney, 1939).
Buckland of the Southern African Development Community's Food Security Technical and Administrative Unit in Harare, Zimbabwe.
In January 2015, Eco was assigned to the National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) Holding Administrative Unit when he told reporters that policemen assigned to secure Pope Francis during his visit to Manila had yet to get their P2,400 meal allowance.
Baquba / National Iraqi News Agency / nina / Two mortar shells fell in the vicinity of an administrative unit northeast of Baquba, this evening.
Bakri Hassan Salih, Tuesday arrived in Al-Fasher, the capital of North Darfur State, to inaugurate, in presence of the Qatari Deputy Prime Minister, Ahmed bin Abdalla Al-Mahmoud, a number of services projects that include projects of the model village of displaced people at Tabat administrative unit in North Darfur State.
Friedman, 22, an Orthodox Jew from the West Bank settlement of Maale Adumim who was doing his military service in an administrative unit, was remanded in custody for 10 days.
They were relieved of their posts and assigned to the Regional Holding and Administrative Unit pending an administrative investigation, said Chief Supt.
7 (SUNA)- The official and people's 'preparations were completed in Al-Fasher, the capital of North Darfur State, and at Tabat administrative unit Darfur State, to receive the First Vice - President of the Republic, Lt.
Legal browser ?
- administration of economics
- administration of resources
- administration order
- Administration, Office of
- Administrative Acts
- Administrative Adjudication
- Administrative Agency
- Administrative Board
- Administrative Conference of the United States
- Administrative Court
- Administrative Discretion
- administrative hearing
- administrative law
- Administrative Law and Procedure
- administrative law judge
- Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- Administrative Procedure Act
- Administrative Procedure Act of 1946
- administrative unit
- administrator of a will
- administrator of justice
- administrator of the decedent’s estate
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Admiralty Court
- admissible evidence
Full browser ?
- Administrative Support
- Administrative Support Assistant
- Administrative Support Center
- Administrative Support Equipment
- Administrative Support Facility
- Administrative Support Group
- Administrative Support Institutional Effectiveness Committee
- Administrative Support Manual
- Administrative Support Programs Advisory Committee
- Administrative Support Services Group
- Administrative Support Technology
- Administrative Support Training and Experience Questionnaire
- Administrative Support Unit
- Administrative Support/Advancing Productivity
- Administrative Support/Utilization
- Administrative System
- Administrative Systems Advisory Board
- Administrative Systems Advisory Committee
- Administrative Systems Steering Committee
- Administrative Target Unit
- Administrative Task Force
- Administrative Template
- Administrative Template Language Package
- Administrative Template Xml-Based
- Administrative Terminal System
- Administrative Territorial Structure
- Administrative Time Off
- Administrative Trade Training School
- Administrative Trainee
- Administrative Tribunals Act
- administrative unit
- Administrative Unit Group
- Administrative Unit Pointer
- Administrative Unit, Student Learning Outcome
- Administrative Unit-Alarm Indication Signal
- Administrative Unit-Loss of Pointer
- Administrative Unit-New Data Flag
- Administrative Use Permit
- Administrative Wage Garnishment
- Administrative Web Interface
- Administrative Weight
- Administrative Weight Limitation
- Administrative Work Queue
- administrative work week
- Administrative, Management and Supervisory Body
- Administrative, Professional and Technical
- Administrative-Material Inspection
- Administrative-Maximum US Penitentiary
- Administrative-Supply Technician
- Administrative/Network Management
- Administratively Controlled Information
- Administratively Determined
- Administratively Uncontrollable Overtime
- Administrativní Registr Ekonomických Subjektu