Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Nay, what does history yet record of the metaphysical annals of man.
Broader and deeper we must write our annals,--from an ethical reformation, from an influx of the ever new, ever sanative conscience,--if we would trulier express our central and wide- related nature, instead of this old chronology of selfishness and pride to which we have too long lent our eyes.
I am not insensible, my good sir, to the natural desire to stand well in the annals of my country," replied Hutchinson, controlling his impatience into courtesy, "nor know I any better method of attaining that end than by withstanding the merely temporary spirit of mischief, which, with your pardon, seems to have infected elder men than myself.
inexcusable gusto; there is none other like it for me to tell; it is my one ewe-lamb in all these annals.
No cleaner job had ever been carried out in the bloodstained annals of the society.
This edition is to support students reading chapters three to seven of the Annals in preparation for the British certification body OCR's AS and A-level examination in Latin.
Meanwhile, more than 20,000 annals on industry, military and townships have also been produced, the statement said.
The study was published in the journal Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
One of the most fascinating aspects of the Annals of the Four Masters is the huge difference between their cult status and actual engagement with the text.
Annals said he was excited about the job and its possibilities.
Of these, 38 were closely associated with 37 extreme-cold events, which were identified by scouring the Irish annals for directly observed meteorological phenomena and conditions, such as heavy snowfall and frost, prolonged ice covering lakes and rivers, and contemporary descriptions of abnormally cold weather.
Biotechnology companies Biogen Idec (NASDAQ: BIIB) and Elan Corporation plc (NYSE:ELN) jointly reported on Tuesday that data has been published in the Annals of Neurology on an investigational, two-step assay to detect anti-JC virus (JCV) antibodies in human serum and plasma.
Legal browser ?
- animam edere
- animum attendere
- animum frangere
- Animus ad se omne jus ducit
- Animus cancellandi
- animus donandi
- Animus furandi
- animus gerendi
- animus ingratus
- Animus manendi
- Animus moninis est anima scripti
- Animus recipiendi
- Animus revertendi
- animus submissus
- animus testandi
- annex for public use
- Anni nubiles
- Anno domini
- Annonae civiles
- annotated text
- announce a conclusion
- announce authoritatively
- announce in advance
- announce officially
Full browser ?
- Annale School of History
- Annalee Mobilitee Dolls, Inc.
- Annales Academiae Scientiarum Fennicae
- Annales Archéologiques Arabes Syriennes
- Annales de Toxicologie Analytique
- Annales Française d'Anesthésie et de Réanimation
- Annales History
- Annales Mathématiques Blaise Pascal
- Annales School
- Annales School of History
- Annali Dello Spiritismo
- Annalong Canoe and Kayak Club
- Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine
- Annals of Applied Probability
- Annals of Applied Statistics
- Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology
- Annals of Biomedical Engineering
- Annals of Botany
- Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Science
- Annals of Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobials
- Annals of Discrete Mathematics
- Annals of Emergency Medicine
- Annals of Family Medicine
- Annals of Human Genetics
- Annals of Improbable Research
- Annals of Information Systems
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- Annals of Irreproducible Results
- Annals of Mathematical Statistics
- Annals of Mathematics
- Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence
- Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
- Annals of Occupational Hygiene
- Annals Of Operations Research
- Annals of Plastic Surgery
- Annals of Pure and Applied Logic
- Annals of Research on Engineering Education
- Annals of Surgical Innovation and Research
- Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social
- Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science
- Annals of the American Psychotherapy Association
- Annals of the Association of American Geographers