References in periodicals archive ?
About Friction Products Friction products are used to control or stop the motion of a solid object through the application of force.
The Home Office describes assault without injury as "an application of force which generates a feeling of touch or a passing moment of pain".
He said: "It's accepted that was perhaps reckless rather than an intentional application of force.
This machine allows the application of force on the seat and seatback.
The texture analyser is used in a horizontal position to ensure a constant application of force onto the sample.
The United States is rightly facing growing criticism for its unilateral application of force in its hunting down of terrorists.
It found there was "no deliberate application of force by de Bruin's knee" during the restraint.
The application of force against a sovereign state can only be in the case of self-defence.
Umakant Mishra, Press Information Bureau's former principal DG, said: " This was a mindless application of force.
China always advocates the peaceful settlement of international disputes and resorts to dialogue and negotiation on the basis of equality to resolve conflicts and problems, while it opposes the application of force," said Wu.
Coercion and an application of force will not settle any issues as the Islamic Republic is entitled to the employment of peaceful nuclear energy," Gul said in a meeting with Iranian First Vice-President Mohammad Reza Rahimi in Istanbul on Wednesday.
Indeed, he said, the law enforcement agencies are courageously taking initiatives for security of the people and it is also a fact that the government had never initiated application of force rather it has always countered the extreme actions on part of the law offenders.
Legal browser ?
- Appleton, John
- applicable to a class
- application for a ruling
- application for an order
- application for discharge
- application for liberty
- application for proposed relief
- application for relief
- application for review by a higher tribunal
- application of force
- applied energy
- applied from without
- applied logic
- apply a closure
- apply a remedy
- apply dishonestly
- apply for
- apply for a loan
- apply for a reexamination of a case
- apply for a retrial
- apply for a review of a case to a higher tribunal
- apply one’s self to
- apply oneself
- apply oneself to
- apply pressure
- apply reason
- apply the attention to
- apply the closure
- apply the mind
- apply the mind to
- apply to
- appoint as agent
Full browser ?
- application management system
- Application Manager
- Application Marker
- Application Market Forecast Tool
- Application Markup Language
- Application Master
- Application Master Session Key
- Application Mediation
- Application Mediators
- Application Message Handler
- Application Messaging and Directory Access Services
- Application Modernization Initiative
- Application Modular Integrated Sensor
- application money
- Application Networking Service
- Application Neutral Data Format
- Application Neutral Visualization Request
- Application notes
- Application Object
- Application Object Library
- Application Object Model
- Application Object Server
- Application Object Template
- Application Object Tree
- Application of Advanced Technologies in Transportation
- Application of Commercially Manufactured Electronics
- Application of Common Characteristics and Testability
- Application of Concurrency to System Design
- Application of Doctrine
- Application of English Law Act
- application of force
- Application of Formal Software Specifications
- Application of Funds
- application of funds statement
- Application of Funds Statements
- Application of Geospatial and Precision Technologies
- application of heat
- Application of Intent
- application of knowledge
- Application of Law
- Application of Limited Nuclear Forces
- Application of Metrics in Industry
- Application of Modern Concepts in the Automated Information-Management
- Application of Modern Technology to International Development
- Application of Neural Networks for Industry in Europe
- Application of New Tools for Error Diagnostics Systems on Presses
- Application of Reusable Software Components
- Application of Reuse Techniques in Real Industrial Environments
- Application of Safeguards to Geological Repositories
- Application of Software Measurement
- Application of Software Models
- Application of the Month
- Application Operating Environment
- Application Ordering System
- Application Oriented Storage Networks
- Application OSI Management
- Application Outside Great Britain Order
- Application Outsourcing Service
- Application Owning Region
- Application package
- Application Parameter Descriptor