bungle

(redirected from bunglingly)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
References in periodicals archive ?
And right from his opening scene, where he's close to driving a Customs official at Heathrow suicidal, Murray shows that he's well cast as the bunglingly innocent and unlikely hero.
The second problem is that the organization which is dedicated to administering 3 percent of the land in Papua New Guinea and has done so inefficiently and bunglingly for the past 20 or 30 years, is now being asked to administer the other 97 percent.