References in periodicals archive ?
It is therefore always worth considering whether it would be better for the main cardholder to use their card for purchases, especially if they are for large amounts of money, so that you are sure to be protected under Section 75.
Apart from the discount promotions, UnionPay's partner merchants are also focused on improving their service offering to UnionPay cardholders, including enhancing cashier systems and setting up "Welcome UnionPay" signs in store areas, as well as exclusive benefits and service upgrades are available for premium UnionPay cardholders at selected locations.
MasterCard and NBAD have collaborated on numerous promotions throughout the years to make cardholders travels more memorable by rewarding them with luxury cars and exceptional vacation packages for their overseas purchases.
All Visa cardholders will continue to benefit from cross industry expertise resulting in secure payment products while rewarding cardholders for incorporating Visa into their daily lives.
To use the service, Discover cardholders simply download a small program that launches whenever they check out online.
Not surprisingly, differences in cardholder subpopulations (e.
American Express also argued that two previous Tax Court decisions supported the argument that its credit card fees represented amounts paid for services, since the company gave cardholders prorated refunds when they canceled the card during the year.
The credit card holder agrees under the issuer's cardholder agreement to reimburse the issuer for any amounts the cardholder charges on its credit card.
26) Ausubel recognizes cardholder "switching costs" as one deterrent to rate competition, but he attributes most of the rate insensitivity to a certain peculiarity of cardholder psychology.
Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card gives cardholders complete control in selecting their cash back categories based upon their spending habits and rewards them generously for using their card to make those purchases.
NBAD MasterCard cardholders were automatically entered in to a draw to win the BMW every time they used their card during international trips.
Should a cardholder find charges on their statement that they did not authorize, Visa's zero liability policy ensures that they pay nothing -- not a cent -- for such transactions.
Legal browser ?
- Car accident, no witnesses
- Car accident, settle
- Car accident, tickets given
- Car broken into, computer stolen
- Car crash, oxcontin, sue pharmacy
- Car damaged from apartment security gate
- Car dealership cashed a check that they promised to hold
- Car dealership has not paid trade off
- Car hits person, arrest
- Car in collision shop, lien
- car parts may have been stolen
- car rolls back and damages occurred
- car seized in arrest
- Car seller failed with title
- car tax deductions
- car warranty issues
- carbon copy
- card index
- cardinal feature
- cardinal point
- Cardozo, Benjamin Nathan
- care for
- care nothing for
- care order
- cared for
- careful appreciation
- careful attention
- careful budgeting
- careful consideration
- careful examination
- careful management
- careful methods
- careful noting of details
- careful plans
- careful scrutiny
- careful search
- carefully considered
Full browser ?
- Cárdenas Solórzano, Cuauhtémoc
- Cárdenas, García López de
- Cardenas, Lazaro
- Cárdenas, Lázaro
- Cardene IV
- Cardene IV
- Cardene sr
- Cardene sr
- Cardenolide aglycones
- Carder, Frederick
- Carderelli's sign
- Carderock Division Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Carderock Springs Elementary School
- Cardholder Activated Terminal
- Cardholder Authentication Verification Value
- Cardholder Information Security Program
- Cardholder Not Present
- Cardholder Statement of Questioned Item
- Cardholder to Card
- Cardholder to External System
- Cardholder Unique Identifier
- Cardholder Verification Method
- Cardholder Verification Method Result
- cardia of stomach