References in periodicals archive ?
The cardholder is presented with the card and a receipt and is provided immediate access to funds from the approved load transactions.
A cardholder inserts his or her EMV chip-enabled payment card into a smart card reader and enters his or her PIN.
We're pleased to be part of MasterCard's collaborative effort to enhance cardholder security.
Not all MasterValues offers are valid during the entire June- through-August promotion period, so cardholders should check with participating merchants for complete details after June 1.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fraud-Fighting Authentication Service Enables Consumers to Password Protect Their Visa Cards Ensuring Only the Cardholder Can Use the Number to Shop Online
Cardholders can purchase goods and services at participating merchants using their ATM card.
merchants to serve JCB cardholders traveling to the U.
Cardholders can quickly and easily secure reservations for hard-to-reserve tables at popular restaurants, even during peak times.
ePassporte cardholders have the ability to perform peer-to-peer, business-to-business and business-to-peer transfers in real time over the Internet.
Visa cardholders will now have access to long distance service in their home countries or virtually anywhere they travel.
There is a nominal charge to cardholders for the directory to cover the cost of shipping and handling.
In the process, Visa cardholders will have greater convenience and flexibility.
Legal browser ?
- Car accident, settle
- Car accident, tickets given
- Car broken into, computer stolen
- Car crash, oxcontin, sue pharmacy
- Car damaged from apartment security gate
- Car dealership cashed a check that they promised to hold
- Car dealership has not paid trade off
- Car hits person, arrest
- Car in collision shop, lien
- car parts may have been stolen
- car rolls back and damages occurred
- car seized in arrest
- Car seller failed with title
- car tax deductions
- car warranty issues
- carbon copy
- card index
- cardinal feature
- cardinal point
- Cardozo, Benjamin Nathan
- care for
- care nothing for
- care order
- cared for
- careful appreciation
- careful attention
- careful budgeting
- careful consideration
- careful examination
- careful management
- careful methods
- careful noting of details
- careful plans
- careful scrutiny
- careful search
- carefully considered
Full browser ?
- Carder, Frederick
- Carderelli's sign
- Carderock Division Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Carderock Springs Elementary School
- Cardholder Activated Terminal
- Cardholder Authentication Verification Value
- Cardholder Information Security Program
- Cardholder Not Present
- Cardholder Statement of Questioned Item
- Cardholder to Card
- Cardholder to External System
- Cardholder Unique Identifier
- Cardholder Verification Method
- Cardholder Verification Method Result
- cardia of stomach
- cardiac (nerve) plexus
- Cardiac ablation
- Cardiac Accelerator Center
- cardiac accident
- cardiac achalasia
- Cardiac action potential
- Cardiac Acute Care Unit
- cardiac afterload
- cardiac afterload