Mentioned in ?
- Administration, Office of
- Anti-Defamation League
- Articles of Confederation
- Attorney General
- Boudinot, Elias
- Brandeis, Louis Dembitz
- Brown, Joseph Emerson
- Commerce Clause
- Constitution of the United States
- constitutional law
- Consumer Fraud
References in periodicals archive ?
Treasury needs to optimize workflow and cost and move from distributed to centralized processes.
Centralized services such as bibliographic utilities and union catalogs have long been an important focus of library cooperative efforts.
EPN's Centralized OFAC Screening Service is a web-based solution that requires no custom software installation or individual maintenance.
Encryption, bolstered by multiple levels of centralized network control based on the Windows NT security model, provides network-level security.
However, it failed to find sufficient integration between the Wisconsin steel and the Illinois food-packaging subsidiaries, which would have been evidenced by centralized departments that generate economies of scale and value for the corporate group members.
Lewis points to the advantages of consistency for students using a centralized system.
With Sony Sports Solutions you'll have easy access to all of Sony's professional products through one centralized point of contact.
The bill being presented to the governor, which the senate approved on a 36-13 vote and the house approved on a 171-25 vote, would require the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation to draft and submit for EPA approval an "alternative" vehicle emissions testing program that would consist of a decentralized test-and-repair system or a hybrid system combining centralized test-only and decentralized test-and-repair components.
The EPA claims, with some evidence, that decentralized programs are more open to corruption and fraud than centralized programs.
But with advances in centralized systems, it now takes only minutes to change the material being delivered to a press automatically and by remote control.
Centralized, Remote Computing Solutions Reduce Customer IT Security Risks, Ownership Costs
The temporary solution was for the group to include these subsidiaries in a centralized reporting environment.
Legal browser ?
- center of operations
- center upon
- Centers for Law and Legal Studies
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- central bank
- Central Criminal Court
- central element
- central headquarters
- central idea
- Central Intelligence Agency
- central money office
- central nature
- central office
- central point
- Central Police Training and Development Authority
- central station
- Century Digest
- Cepi corpus
- Cepit et abduxit
- Cepit et asportavit
- Cepit in alio loco
- ceremonial rite
- ceremony of induction into an office
- certain dereliction
- certain knowledge
Full browser ?
- Centralization Aviation Readiness Training Team
- Centralization of Capital
- Centralization Of Supply Management Operations
- centralization phenomenon
- Centralized Access for Data Exchange
- Centralized Accident Investigation
- Centralized Accident Investigation, Ground
- Centralized Account Payment System
- Centralized Account Processing System
- Centralized Accounting & Billing
- Centralized Accounting and Finance Resource Management System
- Centralized Acquisition and Sustainment Management Information System
- Centralized Ad-Hoc Network Architecture
- Centralized Administrative System
- Centralized Aircraft Support System
- Centralized Aircraft Survivability Assessment System
- Centralized Alarm and Control System
- Centralized Alarm Printing
- Centralized Alternate Destination Call Redirection
- Centralized Ammunition Management
- Centralized Ammunition Stock Point
- Centralized Answering Position
- Centralized Applicants Database
- centralized architecture
- Centralized Army Aviation Support Office
- Centralized Army Aviation Support System
- Centralized Army Passenger Port Call System
- Centralized Army Tracking and Control of Hazardous Material
- Centralized Assessor Review Group
- Centralized Asset Management
- Centralized Assignment Procedures System
- Centralized Assignment Procedures System III
- Centralized Attendant Service
- Centralized Authorization File