Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The debate on the Bills could not proceed as the relevant chairpersons failed to present their respective reports detailing the views generated from public participation as provided for in the standing orders.
ISLAMABAD -- National Commission on Status of Women (NCSW) is still dormant without any permanent chairperson for last ten months, leaving all women related legislation, welfare work in doldrum.
On this occasion, a detailed briefing regarding complaint web portal of OPC was also given to the chairpersons and members of district overseas committees.
1) shall submit to the Jogorku Kenesh the candidates to be elected to the position of the Chairperson of the National Bank; at the proposal of the Chairperson of the National Bank shall appoint deputy chairmen and members of the Board of the National Bank; in cases envisaged in the law shall dismiss them from office.
Women chairpersons are not only few in number, they also have shorter tenures as compared to their male counterparts.
Ms Al Arrayedh was elected as the woman and child committee chairperson, while newcomer Dr Jihad Al Fadhel was made vice-chairman.
The chairpersons postponed a discussion of the planned post-NDC roadmap, which will focus on the implementation of NDC resolutions and recommendations.
Furthermore, HH the Amir met with board chairperson of the Investment Company Bader al-Sebaiei, board chairperson of the union of manufacturers Hussein al-Kharafi, and board chairperson of the union of real estate developers Tawfiq al-Jarrah, where they submitted altogether a unified memo to HH the Amir in which they embodied their perception of the approaches needed to push ahead the national economy.
Here again, recall that chairpersons in companies with separate board leadership structures are rarely independent.
Tucker (1993) stated, "most department chairpersons are drawn from faculty ranks and have had, at best, very little administrative experience" (p.
The first Chairperson of the Switzer Memorial Committee was Olive Banister, and the first Switzer Memorial Seminar was held at Ms.
These expectations on the part of an overwhelming majority of large bank audit committee chairpersons appear to significantly exceed the audit engagement objectives in professional auditing literature and in generally accepted auditing standards.
Legal browser ?
- Cestui que vie
- CFE Treaty
- Chafee, Zechariah, Jr.
- chain gang
- chain letter
- chain letter legal issues
- chain of custody
- chain of evidence
- chain of reasoning
- Chain of Title
- Chain Referral
- chalk out
- challenge as false
- challenge for cause
- challenge the credibility of
- challenge to the sufficiency of the pleading
- challenging a will
- Chamber of commerce
- Chamizal Tract
- Champerty and Maintenance
- chance event
Full browser ?
- Chairmen of the Board
- Chairperson of the Council of Economic Advisers
- Chairperson of the Council of Economic Advisors
- Chairs for Women in Science and Engineering
- Chairs of the Board
- chairside appliances
- Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics
- Chairwomen of the Board
- chaise longue
- chaise longues
- Chaise lounge
- chaise lounges