References in periodicals archive ?
com/research/n854d3/flexible_battery) has announced the addition of the "Flexible Battery Market by Technology (Thin-film Li-ion, Flexible Lithium Polymer, Printed, Curved, and Paper Battery), Chargeability, Application (Packaging, Smart Card, Wearable Electronics) and Region - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
Disseminated sulfide minerals produce high values of polarization effects and chargeability which are showing sulfide mineralization zones in different depths of the deposits [25,21,30].
Drillhole NR13-001 was targeted to test the northern part of the coincident soil geochemical, magnetic and chargeability anomalies and the entire length of hole NR13-001 returned 333.
This paper describes the application of an integrated geophysical exploration program based on contrasting magnetic susceptibility, chargeability, electrical resistivity and Th, U and K concentration between the porphyry intrusions and host rocks.
The northwesterly extension of the Naty Vein is defined by a linear gradient induced polarization (IP) chargeability high response that extends for at least 1,300 metres beyond the last drill hole reported at the Naty South sector.
The first drill hole of the program (CETD3) has been completed and was terminated at 373m after intersecting the Campbell's Reward chargeability anomaly at Cethana.
A regional architecture firm was convinced it achieved an all-time chargeability record--with sustained chargeability levels in excess of 95 per cent.
Alpha Coating Technologies has been awarded a patent for a powder coated article comprising a conductive substrate coated with a cured coating powder consisting essentially of an inert nitrogen-containing compound which is a member selected from the group consisting of melamine, urea, benzoguanamine, ammelaine, melamammelide, ammelide, melem, melam, ureidomelamine, polyurea, oligomeric melamine, and ortho toyl biguanide, the compound being present in an effective amount to enhance the electrostatic chargeability of the coating powder, balance essentially a thermosetting resin polymer which is a member selected from the group consisting of epoxies, saturated polyesters, polyester-epoxy hybrids, acrylics, epoxy functional acrylics, and admixtures.
The 2012 edition includes the latest available data on fee structures for every major market type, billing rates and chargeability statistics for 27 levels of employee (from clerks up through principals), ways firms usually charge for subconsultant fees and reimbursable expenses, how firms collect payment, and much more.
The flexible battery market report analyzes the market by technology, chargeability, and application.
A geophysical survey in 2008 defined a discrete zone of anomalous chargeability (The Campbell's Reward Zone).
The extra depth levels in each case helped to define more clearly the nature and trend of the chargeability anomalies and associated conductivity/resistivity anomalies.
Legal browser ?
- charge beyond normal
- Charge' des affaires or charge' d'affaires
- charge duty
- charge falsely
- charge for carriage of passengers
- charge for conveyance of a person
- charge for services
- charge imposed on specific property
- charge levied
- charge sheet
- charge to excess
- charge unfairly
- charge unjustly
- charge upon
- charge with
- charge with a duty
- charge with a trust
- charge with an errand
- charge with an offense
- charge with offense
- charge with one’s share
- charge with the commission of a crime
- charged for being drunk, assault
- Charged for phone service never received.
- Charged with abetting bigamy
- Charged with arson
- Charged with crime, did not commit
- Charged with crime, statement
- Charged with loitering, punishment?
- Charged with possession of beer, under 21 and fake ID
- Charged with possession of cocaine
- Charged with theft under $300
- Charges for molesting a child
- charges having equivalent effect
- charges with drinking publicly, out of bar
- charging order
- charging with fault
- charging with guilt
Full browser ?
- Charge-Off Recovery System
- Charge-Recycling Predecoder
- Charge-Self-Consistent Band-Structure
- Charge-Sensing Amplifier
- Charge-Sharing Bit Line
- charge-state process
- charge-storage transistor
- charge-storage tube
- charge-storage varactor
- Charge-to-Digital Converter
- Charge-transfer complex
- charge-transfer complexes
- charge-transfer device
- Charge-Transfer Infinite Order Sudden Approximation
- Charge-Transfer Ligand-to-Metal
- Charge-Transfer Modulation
- Charge-Transfer-Induced Chemiluminescence
- charge-trapping layer
- charge-weight ratio
- charge/sync cable
- chargeable asset
- Chargeable Down Time
- Chargeable gains
- Chargeable gains
- chargeable transfer
- Chargeback Automated Dispute Resolution Environment
- Chargeback Number
- Chargeback Reporting Package