Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Alfred caused the Chronicle to be written up from such books and records as he had from the coming of the Romans until the time in which he himself reigned.
1837; (Italy) 1838; The American Democrat, 1838; Homeward Bound, 1838; The Chronicles of Cooperstown, 1838; Home as Found (Eve Effingham),
The scene of this chronicle is the town of Dawson's Landing, on the Missouri side of the Mississippi, half a day's journey, per steamboat, below St.
Thus did the year one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five conduct their Greatnesses, and myriads of small creatures--the creatures of this chronicle among the rest--along the roads that lay before them.
I cannot explain the phenomena;I can only set down here in the words of an ordinary soldier of fortune a chronicle of the strange events that befell me during the ten years that my dead body lay undiscovered in an Arizona cave.
I heard of it first from my newspaper boy about a quarter to nine when I went out to get my DAILY CHRONICLE.
1st, Macerinus 2d, and Proculus Macerinus 3d, of whom the Chronicle of Haolander speaks.
Life is easy to chronicle, but bewildering to practice, and we welcome "nerves" or any other shibboleth that will cloak our personal desire.
Through the kindness of Dorothy Gale of Kansas, afterward Princess Dorothy of Oz, an humble writer in the United States of America was once appointed Royal Historian of Oz, with the privilege of writing the chronicle of that wonderful fairyland.
While there she incidentally contrived to hurry Ludovic Speed in his leisurely courting of Theodora Dix, as related duly in another chronicle of her history.
For example, ten or twelve years before, a shower of small frogs had fallen, as is credibly attested by a contemporaneous chronicle, the record concluding with a somewhat obscure statement to the effect that the chronicler considered it good growing-weather for Frenchmen.
The reader will be pleased to remember, that, at the beginning of the second book of this history, we gave him a hint of our intention to pass over several large periods of time, in which nothing happened worthy of being recorded in a chronicle of this kind.
Legal browser ?
- chose in action
- chose in possession
- chosen career
- chosen few
- chosen field
- chosen profession
- chosen representative
- chosen work
- Christian Coalition
- Christian Legal Society
- chronic alcoholism
- chronic disability
- Cinque ports
- Cipollone v. Liggett Group, Inc.
Full browser ?
- Chronicle Broadcasting Network
- Chronicle of Avraamka
- Chronicle of Bygone Years
- Chronicle of Events in South Russia
- Chronicle of Fredegar
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Chronicle of Latin American Economic Affairs
- Chronicle of Many Disturbances
- Chronicle of Nestor
- Chronicle of Pereiaslavl-Suzdalskii
- Chronicle of Stephen the Great
- Chronicle of Studies of the Archaeographic Commission
- Chronicle of the Beginning of the Reign of the Tsar and Great Prince
- Chronicle of the Horse
- chronicle play
- chronicle plays
- Chronicles (disambiguation)
- Chronicles (disambiguation)
- Chronicles of Gor
- Chronicles of Hip Hop
- Chronicles of Narnia
- Chronicles of the All-Union Book Chamber
- Chronicles of the Sword
- Chronicles of the Witch Queen
- Chronicles, West Russian
- Chronisch Entzündliche Darmerkrankungen
- Chronische Polymorfe Licht Dermatose
- Chrono Cross
- Chrono Crusade
- Chrono Trigger
- Chrono Trigger Novel Project
- Chrono Trigger Remake Project