Mentioned in ?
- "The Civil Rights Cases"
- Accused of inappropriate touching
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Cochran, Johnnie L., Jr.
- Colleges and Universities
- common carrier
- corporal punishment
References in periodicals archive ?
Known as a strict disciplinarian and perfectionist, Mumford coached for 36 years, utilizing innovative coaching styles and techniques that were way ahead of his time.
If you're having someone coached, you and that person should agree on goals before a coach appears.
He has played on and coached on three of the school's five national championship teams.
The thing about a coaching legacy is, 'How do the players you coached, touched, and impacted, speak about you after their experience of playing for you?
At 24, when many other teachers are just starting their careers, Maine has already taught and coached decathlon for five years.
He is one of America's best coaches, from top to bottom,'' said New Mexico coach Ritchie McKay, who coached against Majerus in the Mountain West Conference.
Half the head coaches in the Pac-10 this season have coached in the NFL, including two - Oregon State's Mike Riley and Arizona's John Mackovic - who have been head coaches in the NFL.
In 1991, Luginbill coached San Diego State to an 8-4-1 record and a berth in the Freedom Bowl.
Larry Farmer was hired to replace Brown in part because he'd played under Wooden and coached under Bartow and Cunningham.
He had also played and coached at different college football levels.
John understood better than any of us what being a kid is all about,'' said Mike Lopez, who coached with him.
My older sister was also a teacher and coached a little bit.
Legal browser ?
- clothe in words
- Cloud on Title
- cloud over
- clumsy performance
- coactor in crime
Full browser ?
- coach's finger
- coach-class syndrome
- coach-mounting steps
- coached for
- coached her for
- coached him for
- coached me for
- coached one for
- coached them for
- coached us for
- coached you for
- Coachella Canal Lining Project
- Coachella Valley
- Coachella Valley
- Coachella Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Coachella Valley Arts Alliance
- Coachella Valley Association of Governments
- Coachella Valley Autism Society of America
- Coachella Valley Coalition for Responsible Sovereignty
- Coachella Valley Collection Service
- Coachella Valley Desert Camera Club
- Coachella Valley Economic Partnership
- Coachella Valley Housing Coalition
- Coachella Valley Model Railroaders, Inc.
- Coachella Valley Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan
- Coachella Valley National Wildlife Refuge
- Coachella Valley Recreation and Park District
- Coachella Valley Rescue Mission
- Coachella Valley Resource Conservation District
- Coachella Valley Teachers Association
- Coachella Valley Unified School District
- Coachella Valley Union High School