Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
according to article 39, paragraph 2 of Codified Law 2190/1920.
Exemption of the members of the Board of Directors and the Auditors of any liability for fiscal year 2003, pursuant to article 35 of Codified Law 2190/1920
According to the provisions of article 39 of Codified Law 2190/1920,
As universal to all mankind, and not limited to a particular people, Christianity appears as apolitical, guided not by questions of a codified Law, as in Judaism or Islam, but by questions of the meaning of the faith it represents.
As we all know, it was on Mount Sinai that God delivered to Moses the first codified law, the primal law-the ten commandments.
Even so, Knox said, he wants passage of AB 60, moving the eight-hour day from the realm of regulation into solid, codified law.
Contradicting past interpretations of late imperial jurisprudence as a mechanical application of unchanging and moribund statutes, Sommer presents a meticulous reading of codified law and case records pertaining to illicit sex (jian) to demonstrate how legislators and judges of the seventeenth century onward actively used law in an attempt to mitigate the effects of social changes which, they felt, were threatening the moral and social order upon which the imperial edifice rested.
Elevating the judicial doctrine to codified law will diminish the amount of litigation, he averred.
The journal examines the transition of China's legal system from the influence of the Confucian philosophy of social control through moral education, as well as the legalist emphasis on codified law and criminal sanctions remain, to modern legal concepts and approaches, especially those areas that have ramifications internationally such as intellectual property, antitrust and international law and practice.
Second, the Article will draw and support the conclusion that the Aldama Report will be successful in instituting change to the extent that it: (i) initiates reform in a manner compatible with the Spanish tradition of regulation through codified law, and (ii) is able to develop a culture of awareness of corporate governance practices that has previously been largely undeveloped in Spain.
China is often thought of as a strong central government with harsh laws, but, in fact, the concept of codified law in many areas of China is quite new (Lubman, 1999).
Many believe it gave birth to such milestones of human development as agriculture, codified law and the wheel.
Legal browser ?
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Code of Hammurabi
- code of honor
- Code of Judicial Conduct
- code of laws
- code of morals
- Code of Professional Responsibility
- code of right and wrong
- code of what is fitting
- Code papirian
- Code Pleading
- Code prussian
- Code theodosian
- Codecision procedure
- codex accepti et expensi
- codification of laws
- codified law
- coercive refusal to furnish work
Full browser ?
- Codification of Armed Forces Procurement - Act of 1947
- Codification of Justinian
- codification of laws
- codified law
- Codified Likeness Utility
- Código Aduanero Uniforme Centro Américano
- Codigo Alimentario Argentino
- Código Brasileiro de Aeronáutica
- Codigo Brasileiro Justica Desportiva
- Código Civil
- Código de Endereçamento Postal
- Código de Identificación Fiscal
- Código de Operación de Traslado
- Código de Processo Civil
- Código de Processo Penal
- Código de Proteção e de Defesa do Consumidor
- Código de Trânsito Brasileiro
- Código Disciplinar dos Militares Estaduais
- Código do Direito de Autor e Direitos Conexos
- Código do Imposto Sobre o Rendimento das Pessoas Colectivas
- Codigo Industrial Internacional Uniforme
- Código Internacional de Autoridad Contable