Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Question: "Which, if any, governments of the following countries did NOT collaborate at all with the Nazis during World War Two?
21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO), a global provider of audio and visual communication solutions, will be highlighting the newest additions to COLLABORATE video collaboration solutions for ISE 2014 visitors in stand 3-A129.
This mutually beneficial alliance with Cushman & Wakefield enables the JRT team to not only collaborate with the industry's finest brokers on a daily basis, but it also offers a pipeline to corporate real estate departments and an opportunity to establish a true working partnership with corporate supplier diversity managers and officers.
The opportunity is for the United States to collaborate with China on projects to guarantee the security of global sea lanes, promote new forms of energy development, and create an energy consumer lobby to hold OPEC in check.
A concert featuring the works of a particular location: collaborate with foreign language teachers or historians to create a multimedia presentation highlighting the historical/cultural background of the music.
The centers represent a great opportunity to conduct transdisciplinary science to explore the problem of breast cancer from many different perspectives, including the valuable perspective of [breast cancer survivor] advocates," said Robert Hiatt, principal investigator for the BCERC at the University of California, San Francisco, which collaborates with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and serves as the coordinating center for the BCERC network.
EXCLUSION PRINCIPLE Although Tozier started the auction on a whim, his offer was serious: 40 hours of his time to collaborate on a project of the winning bidder's choosing in one of Tozier's areas of expertise, which include machine learning and complex systems.
Enhancing professionals' Ability and Willingness to Collaborate
And fourth, you need to have the capacity to collaborate, because not everyone wants to or can do it.
Company announces spin off of technology and creation of Collaborate Talent Solutions
today announced the immediate availability of Collaborate 5.
Derived from the Latin collaborate, collaborate literally means to "labor with," to work together.
Legal browser ?
- coincident with
- coined words
- Coke, Richard
- Coke, Sir Edward
- cold of heart
- cold shoulder
- Cold War
- Collateral assurance
- Collateral Attack
- collateral descendant
- Collateral Estoppel
- Collateral facts evidence
- Collateral Heir
- Collateral issue
- Collateral kinsmen
- collateral relative
- collateral relief
- collateral review of detention
- collateral security
- Collateral Warranty
- collaterial review
- Collatio bonorum
- collatio inter haeredes
- collatio inter liberos
Full browser ?
- Coll (island)
- COLL MGT
- COLL PT
- Coll, Argyll and Bute
- Colla Jove Dels Xiquets de Tarragona
- colla tempestade
- CollabNet Enterprise Edition
- Collaborate System Verification Center
- collaborate with
- Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters
- Collaborating Centre for Cancer Education
- Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Collaborating Over Paper and Digital Documents
- Collaborating to Ensure Effective Service Delivery
- Collaboration (treason)
- Collaboration and Knowledge Management
- Collaboration and Satisfaction About Care Decisions
- Collaboration At Sea
- Collaboration Data Object for NT Server
- Collaboration Data Objects
- Collaboration Data Objects for Exchange Management
- Collaboration during World War II
- Collaboration for Accident Prevention and Injury Control
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery