Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
A list of all other offices or locations besides those listed in where the collaborating physician authorizes the APRN to prescribe;
INFOMINE draws upon a hybrid collection design that consists of metadata created by (1) subject experts (at INFOMINE and at collaborating institutions); (2) machine processes or machine processes with expert refinement; and (3) external collaborating institutions that share data streams of records, which are imported through OAI-PMH or other means, translated as needed, and then added to the INFOMINE collection (for example, MARC records of the University of California Shared Cataloging Project and Dublin Core records from some collections within the NSDL).
He helps a number of businesses grow, either through collaborating with them, investing in them, or mentoring them.
The programs have also offered more than 40 short courses in the collaborating countries, reaching more than 2,000 participants.
Summary: BEIRUT: Government Commissioner at the Military Tribunal Saqr Saqr filed a lawsuit Friday against two men suspected of collaborating with Israel and breaching banking secrecy laws.
While traditional software, whether installed on-premise or delivered as a service (SaaS), is purchased and owned by one company for their employees, Xeequa is designed to cross company boundaries and allows instant networking with partners and alliances, sharing of business opportunities and sales leads and collaborating over the Internet.
Central Desktop for AppExchange provides a professional user-experience when collaborating with customers and partners by allowing Salesforce users to invite their customers into a private, invitation-only extranet that can be entirely customized to the company's corporate themes and colors.
The IPTC consists of more than 60 media companies and system vendors from around the world collaborating on the standard nomenclatures, or NewsCodes, and XML tags that are used by virtually every major news organization in the world.
By collaborating with Kineto Wireless, the leader in UMA technology, we are able to develop an advanced reference design for femtocells to enable mass-market adoption.
By collaborating with one of the most experienced and knowledgeable forensics firms in Europe, together we will be able to provide our clients with unparalleled service and expertise around the globe.
CNI has been collaborating with Rice University and assisted by the Economic Development Alliance for Brazoria County.
Thunder has been installed in MTSU's advanced technologies classroom which seats sixteen in comfortable, flexible furniture that can be reconfigured for collaborating, lecturing, critiquing, or viewing.
Legal browser ?
- coined words
- Coke, Richard
- Coke, Sir Edward
- cold of heart
- cold shoulder
- Cold War
- Collateral assurance
- Collateral Attack
- collateral descendant
- Collateral Estoppel
- Collateral facts evidence
- Collateral Heir
- Collateral issue
- Collateral kinsmen
- collateral relative
- collateral relief
- collateral review of detention
- collateral security
- Collateral Warranty
- collaterial review
- Collatio bonorum
- collatio inter haeredes
- collatio inter liberos
Full browser ?
- Colla Jove Dels Xiquets de Tarragona
- colla tempestade
- CollabNet Enterprise Edition
- Collaborate System Verification Center
- collaborate with
- Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters
- Collaborating Centre for Cancer Education
- Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Collaborating Over Paper and Digital Documents
- Collaborating to Ensure Effective Service Delivery
- Collaboration (treason)
- Collaboration and Knowledge Management
- Collaboration and Satisfaction About Care Decisions
- Collaboration At Sea
- Collaboration Data Object for NT Server
- Collaboration Data Objects
- Collaboration Data Objects for Exchange Management
- Collaboration during World War II
- Collaboration for Accident Prevention and Injury Control
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery
- Collaboration for Cancer Outcomes Research and Evaluation
- Collaboration for Health in Papua New Guinea
- Collaboration for Healthcare Renewal Foundation
- Collaboration for Healthcare Renewal Fund
- Collaboration for Peace and Development
- Collaboration for Research
- Collaboration for the Recovery of Endangered Species Act
- Collaboration in Animal Health and Food Safety Epidemiology
- Collaboration in Basic Science and Engineering
- Collaboration in huMan-Machine-Methodology
- Collaboration in Mathematical Geosciences