Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
He claimed that as children move along in school, their natural inclination toward collaboration and play is quickly replaced with a competitive attitude and subsequent action (The School and Society).
Despite best intentions, proactive efforts often are met with challenges in terms of initiating and maintaining productive interprofessional relationships that foster collaboration and personal involvement.
Groove Workspace is the most compelling secure collaboration offering for DoD and intelligence applications, particularly where cross-agency activity and information coordination is a requirement.
The site used OneSpace collaboration software from CoCreate.
For complex sales functions, typically the broker or insurer will establish the collaboration capability that enables the insured and broker to submit the application and additional required information electronically (scanned if necessary) to a collaboration site.
I think the Catholic Church in the United States is finally beginning to move from talking about collaboration to getting serious about it, even just within the last few years.
A broader interpretation of the collaboration ethic suggests the importance of multiple levels of collaboration: within camp, among friends of the camp (alumni, community, siblings and parents), and between camps.
Another barrier to collaboration that has been suggested lies in the potentially incompatible personalities of librarians and other members of their academic communities.
Even organisations that have less interest in formal knowledge management programs are increasingly interested in collaboration tools, simply as a mechanism to support project teams.
Collaboration in various assessment initiatives is being linked with a variety of positive outcomes including increased achievement, greater productivity, and the inclusion of multiple perspectives (Crossman, 2003; Katzenbach & Smith, 1993).
The first generation of unified conferencing and collaboration products are well in place in the market.
During the Fall 2001 semester, the University Team contacted Haralson County administrators to determine if they were interested in participating in a project to promote university and school collaboration as well as address students' literacy needs.
Legal browser ?
- coined words
- Coke, Richard
- Coke, Sir Edward
- cold of heart
- cold shoulder
- Cold War
- Collateral assurance
- Collateral Attack
- collateral descendant
- Collateral Estoppel
- Collateral facts evidence
- Collateral Heir
- Collateral issue
- Collateral kinsmen
- collateral relative
- collateral relief
- collateral review of detention
- collateral security
- Collateral Warranty
- collaterial review
- Collatio bonorum
- collatio inter haeredes
- collatio inter liberos
- Collation of seals
Full browser ?
- collaborate with you
- Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters
- Collaborating Centre for Cancer Education
- Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Collaborating Over Paper and Digital Documents
- Collaborating to Ensure Effective Service Delivery
- collaborating with
- collaborating with her
- collaborating with him
- collaborating with it
- collaborating with me
- collaborating with one
- collaborating with them
- collaborating with us
- collaborating with you
- Collaboration (treason)
- Collaboration and Document Management
- Collaboration and Knowledge Management
- Collaboration and Learning Environment
- Collaboration and Satisfaction About Care Decisions
- Collaboration At Sea
- Collaboration Data Object for NT Server
- Collaboration Data Objects
- Collaboration Data Objects for Exchange Management
- Collaboration during World War II
- Collaboration for Accident Prevention and Injury Control
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery
- Collaboration for Cancer Outcomes Research and Evaluation
- Collaboration for Health in Papua New Guinea
- Collaboration for Healthcare Renewal Foundation
- Collaboration for Healthcare Renewal Fund
- Collaboration for Peace and Development
- Collaboration for Research
- Collaboration for the Recovery of Endangered Species Act
- Collaboration in Animal Health and Food Safety Epidemiology
- Collaboration in Basic Science and Engineering
- Collaboration in huMan-Machine-Methodology
- Collaboration in Mathematical Geosciences
- Collaboration Interoperability Working Group
- Collaboration Jazz Quartet
- Collaboration Meeting Room
- Collaboration of Agent-Based Systems
- Collaboration of the Week
- Collaboration on Advanced Multispectral Earth Observation
- Collaboration on Government Secrecy