Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Collaboration has been described as a style of interaction in which participants actively involve each other in carrying out their functions (Friend & Cook, 1996).
Collaboration in various assessment initiatives is being linked with a variety of positive outcomes including increased achievement, greater productivity, and the inclusion of multiple perspectives (Crossman, 2003; Katzenbach & Smith, 1993).
This strategic analysis is part of Frost & Sullivan continued coverage of the conferencing and collaboration marketplace.
Apple's PowerShare Collaboration Servers are available immediately in the United States through software resellers and Apple authorized resellers.
The University Team had difficulty finding time to model collaboration and instructional strategies for the Haralson Team.
Even organisations that have less interest in formal knowledge management programs are increasingly interested in collaboration tools, simply as a mechanism to support project teams.
The task of academic library management is to ensure that those librarians who have personal characteristics and abilities that can enhance collaboration have an opportunity to engage in collaborative enterprises.
By simply recognizing these small opportunities as being part of an overall process, you can magnify the power of the simple actions of collaboration.
In the claims arena, a catastrophic claims information collaboration service could provide significant value for industry participants.
Known for his lectures, workshops, and writings on ministry, personal development, and collaboration, Sofield has coauthored Design for Wholeness, Building Community, and The Collaborative Leader (Ave Maria Press).
Oracle Collaboration Suite 10g provides the industry's most technically advanced suite of collaboration services.
Working with NetMeeting, a Microsoft collaboration tool built into every Windows PC, Johnson Controls has developed an internal online meeting capability.
Legal browser ?
- coined words
- Coke, Richard
- Coke, Sir Edward
- cold of heart
- cold shoulder
- Cold War
- Collateral assurance
- Collateral Attack
- collateral descendant
- Collateral Estoppel
- Collateral facts evidence
- Collateral Heir
- Collateral issue
- Collateral kinsmen
- collateral relative
- collateral relief
- collateral review of detention
- collateral security
- Collateral Warranty
- collaterial review
- Collatio bonorum
- collatio inter haeredes
- collatio inter liberos
- Collation of seals
Full browser ?
- CollabNet Enterprise Edition
- Collaborate System Verification Center
- collaborate with
- Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters
- Collaborating Centre for Cancer Education
- Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Collaborating Over Paper and Digital Documents
- Collaborating to Ensure Effective Service Delivery
- Collaboration (treason)
- Collaboration and Knowledge Management
- Collaboration and Satisfaction About Care Decisions
- Collaboration At Sea
- Collaboration Data Object for NT Server
- Collaboration Data Objects
- Collaboration Data Objects for Exchange Management
- Collaboration during World War II
- Collaboration for Accident Prevention and Injury Control
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery
- Collaboration for Cancer Outcomes Research and Evaluation
- Collaboration for Health in Papua New Guinea
- Collaboration for Healthcare Renewal Foundation
- Collaboration for Healthcare Renewal Fund
- Collaboration for Peace and Development
- Collaboration for Research
- Collaboration for the Recovery of Endangered Species Act
- Collaboration in Animal Health and Food Safety Epidemiology
- Collaboration in Basic Science and Engineering
- Collaboration in huMan-Machine-Methodology
- Collaboration in Mathematical Geosciences
- Collaboration Interoperability Working Group
- Collaboration Jazz Quartet
- Collaboration of Agent-Based Systems
- Collaboration of the Week
- Collaboration on Advanced Multispectral Earth Observation
- Collaboration on Government Secrecy
- Collaboration On Repair Discoveries
- Collaboration Opportunities and Research Partnerships
- Collaboration Planning