Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
While this is a challenge to a mediator, it is much less of a problem in the collaborative process, where lawyers intervene directly to head off an unreasonable position or redirect or absorb undue emotion.
The analyses, including 1,808 women receiving collaborative care and 1,149 receiving traditional care, were based primarily on data from medical records.
And online collaborative learning [allows] students to [connect with speakers of other languages].
The negative impact of ICE solutions' integration of broad collaborative functionality on standalone solutions ranges from limited (TCA) to fatal (standalone enterprise email).
Jack Steele, ActiveStrategy Chairman and CEO, remarked, "We're very pleased that ActiveStrategy Enterprise has been certified by the Balanced Scorecard Collaborative.
The popularity of collaborative learning can be explained by its benefits, which center on three aspects: academic achievement, positive attitudes toward the subject matter, and a commitment to learning or active learning.
Within a few weeks, the pianist was prepared, and we met for the first collaborative lesson.
We are pleased to announce our collaboration with Microsoft to drive the next generation of healthcare technology systems right here in the state of Massachusetts," said Micky Tripathi, chief executive officer of the Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative, a non-profit organization dedicated to facilitating the adoption of information technology to improve the quality, safety and efficiency of healthcare in the state.
Yet, educational leaders need a better understanding of how different constituencies influence them and one another if they wish to embark on more collaborative decision making.
Collaborative has a portfolio of over 160 affiliated Clinical Research Sites in most metropolitan areas across the U.
With a newly designed Web user interface that optimizes the user experience, V5R17 extends collaborative benefits to remote users.
The school district's plan for duplication of an existing collaborative program at its other elementary school involving the Reading Specialist and Resource Specialist (RSP) teacher sparked enthusiasm and influenced my decision to apply for the available RSP position at my school site.
Legal browser ?
- coined words
- Coke, Richard
- Coke, Sir Edward
- cold of heart
- cold shoulder
- Cold War
- Collateral assurance
- Collateral Attack
- collateral descendant
- Collateral Estoppel
- Collateral facts evidence
- Collateral Heir
- Collateral issue
- Collateral kinsmen
- collateral relative
- collateral relief
- collateral review of detention
- collateral security
- Collateral Warranty
- collaterial review
- Collatio bonorum
- collatio inter haeredes
- collatio inter liberos
- Collation of seals
Full browser ?
- Collaboration Technology Research Group
- Collaboration to Advance Teaching Technology and Science
- collaboration tools
- Collaboration Working Group
- Collaboration, Visualization and Information Management
- Collaboration-Enabled Business Transformation
- Collaboration-Protocol Agreement
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborations and Resources Group
- Collaborations for Excellence in Teacher Preparation
- Collaborative Academic Preparation Initiative
- Collaborative Access Team
- Collaborative Action Research Network
- collaborative actions
- collaborative Advanced Design Project
- Collaborative Advanced Gas Turbine
- Collaborative Advanced Interagency Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Internet Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Navigation Virtual Art Studio
- Collaborative Africa Budget Reform Initiative
- Collaborative Agent Design Research Center
- Collaborative Agent-Based Control and Help
- Collaborative Agribusiness Support Program
- Collaborative Analytical Process
- Collaborative and Active Learning Research Institute
- Collaborative and Network Distributed Learning Environment
- Collaborative Antiviral Study Group
- Collaborative Application Lifecycle Management
- Collaborative Application Markup Language
- Collaborative Application Technology Solutions
- Collaborative Applications for Project-Based Education
- Collaborative Architecture for Iterative Software Engineering
- Collaborative Artefacts Interactive Furniture
- Collaborative Arts and Culture Foundation
- Collaborative Association Study of Psoriasis
- Collaborative Asynchronous Inspection of Software
- Collaborative Atorvastatin Diabetes Study
- Collaborative Australian Protected Areas Database
- Collaborative Automotive NETwork
- Collaborative Award in Science and Engineering