Mentioned in ?
- Armed Services
- Articles of Confederation
- aviation offences
- Captain or sea captain
- Carter, James Earl, Jr.
- Compromise of 1850
- Constitution of the United States
- constitutional law
- Continental Congress
- Declaration of the Causes and Necessity of Taking up Arms
References in periodicals archive ?
What role should my fires battalion commander fulfill?
Unlike Jackson, who was a daring, attack-oriented leader, Longstreet was a much more methodical and defensive-minded commander.
The current budget process is a failure: it fails to serve veterans; it fails to serve the VA; and it fails the American taxpayer," Commander Barton told the committee.
Bo Am Suh, commander of the Republic of Korea Transportation Command, and Maj.
Commander Dost: "'Commander Dost' is commander of a border police unit that patrols a large swath of the border with Tajikistan.
The 95th Air Base Wing commander is responsible for the operations of the 301,000-acre base, including its housing, personnel, construction and communications.
As a result, the crisis negotiation coordinator may find briefing the on-scene commander an arduous task.
100) The alternate approach might be the complete opposite of what the commander thought; however, if counsel proposes it as another way to satisfy the commander's "intent," the commander will view the judge advocate as a problem-solver, instead of a barricade to mission completion.
Commander Budget's innovative architecture features a multi-user relational database, powerful built-in distributed budgeting processes, and open connections to several data entry, modeling, spreadsheet, reporting and analysis capabilities.
Wing Commander Arena is a fast-paced space combat game where players can team up to attack other teams of ships.
Lieutenant Commander Hasnain Ali, Lieutenant Commander Mohammad Arshad, Lieutenant Commander Asif Saeed, Lieutenant Commander Abdul Rehman, Lieutenant Commander Mohammad Faisal Kiani, Lieutenant Commander Mansoor Ahmed, Lieutenant Commander Zia-Ur-Rehman, Lieutenant Commander Asad Iqbal Khokhar and Lieutenant Commander Ghulam Akber Tipu also received Tamgha e Imtiaz ( Military) during the ceremony.
SitaraiBasalat has been conferred on Wing Commander Khurram Samad (Late) while TamghaiBasalat to Squadron Leader Tahir Mahmood Anjum, Squadron Leader Umair Elahi (Late), Squadron Leader Mohammad Junaid Maqbool Malik and Squadron Leader Tanweer Ahmed (Late).
Legal browser ?
- command a view
- command a view of
- command back
- command by the court
- command influence
- command not to do
- command of money
- command of one’s faculties
- command of temper
- command of thought
- command of words
- command theory
- command to appear
- command to incarcerate
- command to undo wrong
- commanded by long use
- commanding a good price
- commanding a high price
- commanding belief
- commanding position
- commence a suit
- commence again
- commence proceedings against a third party
- Commencement of a suit or action
- commencement of action
- commencement of an action
- commencing before
Full browser ?
- Commande de Machines Electriques et Réseaux de Puissance
- commanded by long use
- Commanded Out-Of-Service
- Commandement de la Force Aérienne de Combat
- Commandement de la Force Logistique Terrestre
- Commandement de la Formation de l'Armée de Terre
- Commandement des Centres de Préparation des Forces
- Commandement des Forces Terrestres
- Commandement des Fusiliers Marins Commandos
- Commandement des Opérations Spéciales
- Commandement du Groupement de Transport
- Commandement du Soutien des Forces Aériennes
- Commander ACE Mobile Force
- Commander Afloat Training Group
- Commander Air Force - Computer Network Operations
- Commander Air Group
- Commander Airborne Early Warning Wing, Pacific Fleet
- Commander Aircraft Support Control Unit
- commander airlift forces
- Commander Alaskan Sea Frontier
- Commander Allied Air Forces Central Region
- Commander Allied Air Forces North
- Commander Allied Forces Europe
- Commander Allied Joint Force
- Commander Allied Land Forces South Central Europe
- Commander Allied Naval Forces North
- Commander Allied Naval Forces Northwestern Europe
- Commander Allied Naval Forces South
- Commander Amphibious Force, US Pacific Fleet
- Commander Amphibious Forces Atlantic
- Commander Amphibious Group 2
- Commander and cheif
- Commander and chief
- Commander And Principal Staff
- Commander Anti-Submarine Warfare Center Pacific
- Commander Atlantic Area
- Commander Bond
- Commander British Forces Ascension Island
- Commander British Forces Falkland Islands
- Commander Carrier Group
- Commander CENTCOM
- Commander Coast Guard Group