Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Both Butcher and community health nurse Tammy Stevens handle baby visits, annual health exams for men and women and treatments of ear infections and bronchitis while supervised by Caloyannis.
in a substantive survey of almost 400 community health nurses, 70% of respondents disagreed with the statement "the service would be able to cope with an increase in clients without additional staff".
It is always a challenge for students to fully grasp the value and role of the community health nurse," Tamara explains, "and it seems even more difficult now with the current economic climate and shortage of jobs for new graduates.
As part of their involvement in the Faith Community Health Nurse program at St.
Allen, RN, BS, CPHQ, Community Health Nurse for Carson City Health & Human Services Department presented: "School Based H1N1 Vaccination: A Successful Partnership.
The invisible nature of psychiatric community health nurse interventions: An issue of ethics and care.
Esther Lupafya, a community health nurse who coordinates The Church of Central Africa Presbyterian's Ekwendeni Hospital AIDS programs in northern Malawi, at first seems quiet and unassuming but, as you talk to her about AIDS, a feisty determination shines through.
The driving force behind this collaborative project arose from the recognition of need for a RAM event by a local nurse practitioner and community health nurse, Sister Bernie Kenny.
Promoting client health, the primary goal of the community health nurse and the long-term goal of achieving healthier communities, requires these nurses to be well informed, to have an excellent understanding of the social determinants of health, their impact on the health of individuals and populations, and to appreciate the role of health promotion strategies at the individual, group, community and population level.
We will be sending a link to an online questionnaire to all our community health nurse members later this month.
They are quickly disabused of this notion by exploring the core public health competencies required of a baccalaureate-prepared nurse (Institute of Medicine, 2002; Association of Community Health Nurse Educators, 2006).
RN, CS, a community health nurse in rural North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota for many years, in conducting a pilot Hospital-to-Home program at Altru Hospital during the summer of 2000.
Legal browser ?
- commune with oneself
- communicate effectively
- communicate orally
- communicate to
- communicate with
- Communio bonorum
- Communis Error Facit Jus
- Communist Party Cases
- Communist Party USA
- community burden
- community health nurse
- Community law
- Community Legal Service
- community of interests
- community of possession
- community policing
- community property
- community protection
- Community Service
- Community Services, Office of
- Community-Oriented Policing
- community-service order
- Commutative contract
- Commutative justice
- commute a sentence
- Compact Clause
- compact to govern
Full browser ?
- Community Health Educator
- Community Health Educator Referral Liaison
- Community Health Epidemiology and Disease Control Section
- Community Health Extension Worker
- Community Health Facilities Fund
- Community Health Foundation
- Community Health Foundation of Western and Central New York
- Community Health Global Network
- Community Health Improvement and Regeneration Project
- Community Health Improvement Process
- Community Health Index
- Community Health Index number
- Community Health Information Library
- Community Health Information Network
- Community Health Information Partnerships
- Community Health Information System
- Community Health Information Technology Alliance
- Community Health Intensity Rate Scale
- Community Health Intervention Process
- Community Health Law Project
- Community Health Leadership Development
- Community Health Leadership Program
- Community Health Management Information Systems
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Health Needs Assessment Project
- Community Health Network Area
- Community Health Network Association
- Community Health Network of Connecticut
- Community Health Network of San Francisco
- Community Health Network of Washington
- community health nurse
- Community Health Nurses Association of Canada
- Community Health Nurses Initiatives Group
- Community Health Nurses of Alberta
- Community Health Nurses of Canada
- Community Health Nurses Western Australia
- community health nursing
- Community Health Nursing Examination
- Community Health Nursing Training School
- Community Health Officer
- Community Health Organization
- Community Health Outreach
- Community Health Outreach Workers
- Community Health Partnership Development Group
- Community Health Partnership, Inc
- community health partnerships
- Community Health Plan
- Community Health Plan Alliance
- Community Health Plan Implementation Agreement
- Community Health Plan of Ohio
- Community Health Plan of the Rockies
- Community Health Plan of the Siskiyous
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Community Health Planning and Policy Development
- Community Health Planning Services
- Community Health Practice
- Community Health Practice Guidelines
- community health premises
- Community Health Profile
- Community Health Programs for Youth
- Community Health Promoter