Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
And this is part of what a conservatoire is all about - acclaimed musicians visiting and masterclassing; resident orchestras (the Gewandhaus Orchestra at Mendelssohn's Leipzig Conservatoire, the CBSO here) whose members teach on a regular basis.
The PS46 million project, the UK's first new conservatoire in a generation, will open for teaching and performances in September 2017.
Jack, a flautist, auditioned at the age of 10, and has been attending Junior Conservatoire for the last eight years.
STEVE REICH'S ELECTRIC COUNTERPOINT: Birmingham Conservatoire.
DELIGHTED TO BE GIVEN HER PLACE 16-year-old Emma Robinson has won a place at Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, a prestigious ballet school
Conservatoire libraries differ from other types of library in collecting almost exclusively music materials, and supporting different sorts of research.
Adonis, teacher of music and harmony from 1971 to 2003 at Conservatoire and teacher of music notes from 1977 to 2003 at the Higher Music Institute in Paris.
Rhydian is a lovely guy," fellow Conservatoire student and best friend Sarah Willander told the Sunday Mercury.
Most were in a lyrical style related to that of Poulenc, although the feisty instrumental ensemble of 12 (overseen expertly by Conservatoire conducting-school professor Raffi Armenian) added a certain Stravinskian pugnacity to the mix.
In 1998, she created an "American evening" with students of the Conservatoire National de Paris at the Cite de la Musique, a new concert hall.
The museum occupies roughly half a long rectangular block at right angles to the church, with the rest of the building to the north of the grand central staircase being inhabited by the various offices of the Conservatoire.
RENOWNED musician Julian LloydWebber swapped his cello for a shovel to put the first spade in the ground on the development of the city's new Birmingham Conservatoire.
Legal browser ?
- Consentientes et agentes pari poena plectentur
- Consequentiae non est consequentia
- Consequential Damages
- conservation burden
- conservation of the same situation
- conservative estimate
- conservative reading
- Conservator of the Peace
- consider again
- consider again with a view to a change or action
- consider as belonging to
- consider as true
- consider beforehand
- consider beneath notice
- consider beneath oneself
- consider carefully
- consider closely
- consider implausible
- consider in advance
- consider likely
- consider not to be true
- consider pro and con
- consider probable
- consider unproven
- consider untrue
- consider unworthy of regard
Full browser ?
- Conservatives Against a Federal Europe
- Conservatives Against Intelligent Design
- Conservatives Against Nearly Everything
- Conservatives for Climate and Environment
- Conservatoire a Rayonnement Départemental
- Conservatoire à Rayonnement Régional
- Conservatoire Botanique National
- Conservatoire Botanique National Alpin
- Conservatoire Botanique National de Bailleul
- Conservatoire Botanique National de Brest
- Conservatoire Botanique National de Porquerolles
- Conservatoire Botanique National du Bassin Parisien
- Conservatoire Botanique National du Massif Central
- Conservatoire Botanique National Sud-Atlantique
- Conservatoire de Musique d'Expressions Artistiques
- Conservatoire de Musique Neuchâtelois
- Conservatoire des Collections Végétales Spécialisées
- Conservatoire des Espaces Naturels du Languedoc-Roussillon
- Conservatoire des Mémoires Étudiantes
- Conservatoire des Sites Alsaciens
- Conservatoire des Sites de l'Allier
- Conservatoire et Jardin Botaniques
- Conservatoire et Jardins Botaniques de Nancy
- Conservatoire Européen du Machinisme Agricole
- Conservatoire Génétique des Arbres Forestiers
- Conservatoire Libre du Cinéma Français
- Conservatoire Militaire de Musique de l'Armée de Terre
- Conservatoire National de Région
- Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers
- Conservatoire national supérieur de musique et de danse de Paris
- Conservatoire Supérieur d'Ostéopathie
- Conservatoires UK