References in periodicals archive ?
Cooptive corporate actor networks: a reconsideration of interlocking directorates involving American manufacturing.
At least one carybdeid, Copula sivickisi (formerly Carybdea sivickisi), would benefit from dual nerve nets, or a cooptive nerve net.
Nye defines soft power as "the ability to get preferred outcomes through the cooptive means of agenda setting, persuasion, and attraction.
The genome of a pathogenic rhodococcus: cooptive virulence underpinned by key gene acquisitions.
This study aims to expose the poem's Romantic "incorporation" and challenge its "cooptation" by "the cooptive powers of a vigorous culture like our own," the terms McGann applies to literary products in general (Romantic Ideology 2).
On the other hand, critical intellectuals should not be portrayed as saintly and uncompromised figures that are entirely immune to the seductive blandishments and cooptive lure of traditional professional prestige; they strive to place some significant distance between themselves and the professional milieu, but they still remain within the professional culture.
They were the least favored sector in receiving public services, whether in education, health, nutrition, or even the cooptive government programs for small plot cultivators.
In Georgia, autonomy politics got blended with state building and cooptive structures as Shevardnadze sought to stabilize power.
7) Most European countries have had some experience with this latter kind of cooptive practices, by means of such organs as Holland's Sociaal Ekonomische Raad, France's Conseil Economique et Social, and Norway's Okonomiske Samordningsrad.
But other Arab states have quite a few resources, both coercive and cooptive, with which to deal with their Shia minorities (or majority, in the case of Bahrain).
Compassion, then, does not arise from full identification (a process that can only be cooptive given the material distance between Pachen and her readers) with a knowable subject or her pain, but from the text's ability to activate imagination to recreate the subject perceiving pain.
The radicals reject the demands for places at the table of the World Bank as a cooptive strategy in which the financial and structural ties to the imperial states and multi-national coporations make co-participation a dead-end that enriches only the NGOs at the expense of the people.
Legal browser ?
- Coolidge, Calvin
- cooling-off period
- cooperate with
- cooperate with secretly
- cooperation for fraud
- cooperation procedure
- cooperative action
- cooperative housing
- cooperative society
- cooperator in crime
- cop a plea
- copartner in crime
- cope with
- Copenhagen criteria
- Copies of husband's documents in court case
- copious in speech
- Copulatio verborum indicat acceptionem in eodem sensu
Full browser ?
- cooping up
- coops up
- Coor Service Management
- coorbital satellites
- Coordenação Das Atividades de Processamento Eletrônico de Dados
- Coordenacão das Organizações Indígenas da Amazônia Brasileira
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior
- Coordenação de Saúde do Trabalhador da Fundação Oswaldo Cruz
- Coordenação Estadual Das Comunidades Negras E Quilombolas
- Coordenação Geral Administração Finanças
- Coordenação Geral de Informática
- Coordenadora de Afectados pelas Grandes Barragens e Transvases
- Coordenadoria Ecumênica de Serviço
- Coordinación Colombia-Europa-Estados Unidos
- Coordinación de Innovación Educativa y Pregrado
- Coordinación de Organizaciones del Pueblo Maya de Guatemala
- Coordinación Ecológica Area Metropolitana Sociedad del Estado
- Coordinación Nacional de Becas de Educación Superior
- Coordinación Nacional de Planificación Nacional
- Coordinadora Campesina Contra los Embalses
- Coordinadora Catalana d'Usuaris de la Bicicleta